Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Cramps  (Read 878 times)

Nanette

• First Flush
Cramps
« on: July 06, 2020, 07:16:28 PM »

Hi new on here hope this works it's taken two days to suss how to post I have been in Peri for 4 years and have just gone 14 months with no period then in may had a lite period then nothing again menopause is driving me insane every symptom going and anxiety is through the roof especially with coronavirus would love to hear some of your experiences thankyou lovely ladies xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Cramps
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 07:40:14 PM »

:welcomemm:

Browse round.  Make notes. 

What are you taking for the cramps?

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 08:13:01 PM »

Hi Nanette.

I don't want to sound alarmist but if you had gone over twelve months without a period  and then experienced one then this should be reported to your GP for investigation to check that all is ok. It is important that you do this.

You will find lots of info and support on here. What type of cramps do you mean?

Taz x  :welcomemm:

Nanette

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 08:25:04 PM »

Hi just feeling like I'm going to have a period I did mention havin a period on another forum and quiet a few replied saying they had the same and it was like a last hoorah x

Nanette

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 08:28:03 PM »

Clkd nothing really there not bad just niggling really thankyou for replying means a lot good to talk with other ladies xx

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 09:00:32 PM »

Hi just feeling like I'm going to have a period I did mention havin a period on another forum and quiet a few replied saying they had the same and it was like a last hoorah x

Anyone who has a period more than 12 months without one is urged to have this investigated to rule out any cancer of the womb lining. It's really important that you do get this checked out. It's probably a hormonal blip but it's best to be sure.

Taz x  :hug: