Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: estrogel  (Read 1097 times)

Karen max

estrogel
« on: July 04, 2020, 09:44:14 AM »

Hi just needs again
Would any know why after I apply my estrogel I'm taking hot flush ?
I was using 2 pumps in morning and 2 pumps at night and the nights sweats were awful so I lowered it to 3 pumps per day but over last 7 weeks the hot flushes and night sweats are just getting worse so I upped the dose again to 4 pumps but I feel totally awful , sweats , no energy, mood isn't great and could cry over the daftest of things
Can't get refereed to meno clinic because if the covid 19
Am I on too high of dose or too low ?
I'm just feeling the way I did before I started hrt over 18 months ago p

Thanks
Karen x

Shell babes

Re: estrogel
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 11:46:18 AM »

I use patches so not sure about gel. Hopefully someone will be along soon with more experience x

Karen max

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2020, 12:27:08 PM »

Thank you
I was on the patches but then they became unavailable so that's how I ended up with gel plus I use provera tablets for 12 days each month to give me a bleed as I've still my womb tho I'm postmonpause almost 6 years , just gets a bit frustrating when we feel we are back to start of the journey
Seems never ending !!

Kaz x

Shell babes

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 02:06:43 PM »

I know what you mean. I'm on Estradot 75 and am feeling anxious and jittery but when I lower it to 50, I have a really low mood, up it to 100 and am on the ceiling. Tried the gel but makes me feel too low or  wired. Can't seem to get the right dose. The slightest tweak and everything is upside down again. it's a nightmare! You are not alone. X