Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Post meno bleeding  (Read 877 times)

AllisonB

• First Flush
Post meno bleeding
« on: June 22, 2020, 09:11:38 PM »

Hi, I'm new on here, looking for advice and support. I've been referred to the Womens Health Clinic by my GP because of post meno bleeding over the last three weeks. I had a TVS on Friday and was told my uterus is 14mm. I'm booked for a hysteroscopy within the next two weeks. My understanding is they?re checking for pre cancerous changes. How have other people coped with this? I'm 59, last period probably about 10 years ago. Oh, and I recently started using Estriol cream, also prescribed by the GP. I still have some bleeding and period like pains.
Thanks for reading all this  :)

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Post meno bleeding
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 09:47:05 AM »

Hi AllisonB

Just wanted to let you know your post hasn't been over looked.
Someone will help soon im sure.
Good to have you here.
Oh and  :welcomemm:

Jd xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 10:33:06 AM »

:welcomemm:  from me too.

Maybe put 'hysteroscopy' in2 the search box and see what pops up?  Make notes ;-)

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 08:13:48 PM »

Hi, I'm new on here, looking for advice and support. I've been referred to the Womens Health Clinic by my GP because of post meno bleeding over the last three weeks. I had a TVS on Friday and was told my uterus is 14mm. I'm booked for a hysteroscopy within the next two weeks. My understanding is they?re checking for pre cancerous changes. How have other people coped with this? I'm 59, last period probably about 10 years ago. Oh, and I recently started using Estriol cream, also prescribed by the GP. I still have some bleeding and period like pains.
Thanks for reading all this  :)
I am similar age to you (57) and about 6 years post meno. I had to have a hysteroscopy recently following bleeding while on HRT patches but my layer was only 5.5mm.  Maybe you have fibroids or polyps which are causing the bleeding?