Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: FACE CREAM RECOMMENDATIONS???  (Read 3762 times)

Foxylady

Re: FACE CREAM RECOMMENDATIONS???
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 08:58:33 AM »

;D ;D!! Thanks Diane200 that's why I asked as I know there is alot of rubbish out there!! The only make up I wear is eye shadow/mascara & I use simple wipes to remove that. x

jaypo

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2020, 09:17:38 AM »

Exactly what Diane said,morning and night I cleanse ,tone,then moisturise,also use an exfoliating wash in the mornings,I've never believed the claims of ANY of these companies,I mean they use Jane Fonda whose about 104 saying oh I look like this because of L?Oreal yeah,that and about 50 face lifts honey but I do believe some cream,not off the shelf ones,are great for deep moisturising, I also use the Est?e Lauder night serum,it really does help with giving your skin a glow

Two hoots

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2020, 11:18:06 AM »

I like different moisturisers for summer and winter  ::) I like lighter gel type in the summer and a creamy type in the winter, I dont have one I always use, I love trying different brands. My family know I like nice skincare so they buy me sets for Christmas and birthdays.

Im currently using No7 water surge gel type moisturuser, its nice and light in the warmer weather  :)

jaycee

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2020, 09:09:22 PM »

Foxylady,  I am sorry i thought you meant foundation cream, [Boots no 7] but i like Aldis  Caviar day and night cream, best of the cheapest i have found [about ?6 each]
Sometimes i treat myself to a Judith Williams retinol day and night cream, plus cleansing mousse, [only when they are on special offer

Harmony

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2020, 09:35:11 AM »

I have been using New Dawn Organics light cream from eBay for years, which only contains natural ingredients. It's a small, family business, which I'm glad to help support in my small way. After reading about all the toxins in chemical products, which do your skin and health no favours, I decided I didn't want to absorb all those nasties,  so I switched to all natural toiletries. I have oily skin and the New Dawn light cream is great, and only costs ?3 for 25ml including postage. It sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and comfortable. They do a large range using different essential oils, and one without essential oils. The lemongrass and rose geranium ones smell wonderful, but I usually get patchouli as that's good for mature skin. They also make a rich cream for dry skin.  I use their bar soap or liquid soap for washing my face which are also lovely, and much gentler than chemical ones. I'm never going back to the stuff I used to use, I really hope their business never folds.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 11:47:55 AM »

caviar on the face  :o  :sick02:  ;D

jaypo

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2020, 02:31:17 PM »

Whatever floats your boat  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2020, 02:39:00 PM »

It wouldn't be caviar  ........ to salty  :-X

Foxylady

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2020, 05:38:40 PM »

Jaycee, I have a box of Caviar night cream from Aldi in the cupboard, bought a while back but still in the box & plastic wrapper! Will use it up first before I buy anything else. That sounds interesting Harmony, I will have a wee browse and see what I fancy.

jaypo

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2020, 06:21:26 PM »

Have you seen the face cream in H&B? Slug slime  :o

sheila99

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2020, 10:26:26 AM »

I have a ready supply of slugs if anyone would like to try 😁 (I'm not volunteering!)

jaypo

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2020, 12:34:38 PM »

🤮🤮🤮🤮😂🤣😆

CLKD

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2020, 02:12:07 PM »

:rofl:  after the overnight rain there'll be plenty of slugs  :o

I have spots  >:(

jaypo

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2020, 02:43:24 PM »

Stick a slug on one clkd,you?ll notice an improvement  ;D ;D

CLKD

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2020, 02:51:03 PM »

You cut it and hold it on my skin then  :-X - would rather suck lemons  ;D

Usually it's a large, black hair which when pulled leaves an itchy area which I try to sort  :-\.  I probably need Clerasil again  ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3