Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Strange head feeling and anxiety  (Read 9254 times)

Fez1976

Re: Strange head feeling and anxiety
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2020, 10:24:12 AM »

Hi     Update.
How is everyone well? I kept pushing for more blood tests. My period last time was flooding and still had all the symptoms, weakness dizziness exhausted out of breath
Well they cane back, my iron/ ferritin came back as 7 which is very very  low apparently.  I'm already on 3 ferrous furmate tablets a day for low iron.   I'm having a iron infusion  next week.
my fsh is 12, I still think I'm per menapause. I've been referred to gynaecology as well .
I'm so so fed these last three months have been horrendous, going round in circles and trying to look after 2 young children.

warwick01

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2020, 01:52:01 PM »

Hi Ladies

I wish I had read this post 10 years ago ???

My vertigo, light-headedness and feeling strange as if I was drunk all started at 49. Periods became irregular but flooding, weight gain etc I saw my GP several ent Doctors who told me I had Labrinthytus >:( >:( >:( although I didn't feel ill just weird. In my heart I new it was hormonal but no one agreed and said I would just have to live with it. Many years of sufferin….

I am 61 now and although the vertigo has improved anxiety especially in the mornings is crippling me. Thank goodness for this site. You know your own body, do your research and find answer….. please don't put up with it as I did.

Wx

jaycee

« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2020, 01:48:13 PM »

I have been feeling like this for the last few weeks,have to have an ECG next friday, it started with something like a massive hot flush, which turned into a panic attack i think and terrible sudden depression-like feelings
Also felt as if i was suffocating, no idea why all this happened,
I often have a feeling of shaking inside,nothing can be seen,terrible tinnititus, and a buzzing sensation through my body
Heart palpitations .then racing heart, light headedness
The blood tests should cover everything i think, including more thyroid tests,
I'm not peri menopausal ,but well post meno

warwick01

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2020, 06:14:10 PM »

Jaycee

I would put money on it being hormones. When I was peri seemed it was more of vertigo/light-headedness. since post meno it's everything..... the strangest feelings ever from night jerks, morning anxiety, tingling from head to toe, feel like ants crawling on me along with sweating, flushes etc. No ever told me this would happen.

The problem for me was all Doctors put my symptoms down to other things like Ladrinthytis, or anxiety.... what a load of cr...p I new it was the change deep down as my Gran described sweats, giddy turns whilst 'going through the change' I remember my mum struggling with anxiety.....

10 years of my life wasted in my opinion
Wx

Kathleen

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2020, 10:01:40 AM »

Hello ladies

Fez1976 - I had an iron infusion about 18 months ago and it helped a lot. However be prepared for a brown staining to appear on your teeth. The dentist told me this is a common effect and the hygienist soon removed  it but I thought you might like to know.

I hope you feel  better soon as the menopause and caring for young children must be extremely difficult.

Wishing you well.

K.

corianne

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2020, 01:48:44 PM »

Same here  :'(
Exactly the same as you and my GP puts it down to Labrythitis and Anxiety too.... >:(
I tell her it's hormones, she doesn't listen, why do they NEVER listen, maybe it's easier for them to dish out more pills than investigate the cause???!!

Jaycee

I would put money on it being hormones. When I was peri seemed it was more of vertigo/light-headedness. since post meno it's everything..... the strangest feelings ever from night jerks, morning anxiety, tingling from head to toe, feel like ants crawling on me along with sweating, flushes etc. No ever told me this would happen.

The problem for me was all Doctors put my symptoms down to other things like Ladrinthytis, or anxiety.... what a load of cr...p I new it was the change deep down as my Gran described sweats, giddy turns whilst 'going through the change' I remember my mum struggling with anxiety.....

10 years of my life wasted in my opinion
Wx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]