Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: VA could this be the reason?  (Read 1076 times)

Patsie

VA could this be the reason?
« on: March 20, 2020, 08:44:28 AM »

Hi,

I have posted a few items about VA and I have now been on Vagifem and estriol cream for over a year.  I can say that I now have good days where there is only a mild feeling of soreness but I still have days where it's one particular spot externally that gets very sore. 

When I was about 11 I rode my dads bike and promptly managed to fall off it.  I fell onto the crossbar and managed to split a small area of my skin open on the inner labia.   it's in this area that always gets very sore I did ask my GP if this was the reason why this particular spot was always the nagging sore area and was told that would have nothing to do with it.  After reading VA affects old episiotomy scars I wonder whether this could my problem. 

I know it's highly unlikely that anyone was as daft as me to fall off my dads bike onto the crossbar but just wondered any thoughts?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: VA could this be the reason?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 09:20:51 AM »

OUCH! is my first thought!  Yes trauma can make various areas sore if the skin is dry or knocked.  I have 1 particular sore area inside which has continued for years.  Can't remember if I bounced it though.

Maybe apply the cream more often if you can isolate that particular area?