Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 39

Author Topic: Coronavirus - anyone got it?  (Read 62249 times)

Katejo

Re: Coronavirus - anyone got it?
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2020, 12:07:29 PM »

I don't have a cough now. I did have a dry cough for 2 days 4 weeks ago along with the crashing fatigue and then I got the 'drowning' scenario later with a cough. Breathing went downhill about 5 days after the dry cough started and has not improved. I also have bursitis at the moment which is one of the reasons the doc has given me the strong abs as she thinks I also have an infection of some kind somewhere in my body.
  That does sound more like Covid 19. Really hope you feel better very soon.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2020, 02:58:21 PM »

It's been safeguarding for safeguarding's sake ?  forgetting that many people will have become involved in Mr J's moving from home to hospital ......... plus a lack of definite diagnosis?

I need your help Girls - look at my supermarket thread of this afternoon and tell me that I'm not completely mad in thinking that employees wouldn't be allowed nor have time to put out such a Press notice  :-\
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 03:43:37 PM by CLKD »

CLKD

« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2020, 08:10:22 PM »

You could reply in my thread to keep that 1 current  ::) - so do you believe that employers of hi-end supermarkets would allow their employees to publish a press report without repurctuionts [can't spell this evening  >:( where's predictive text when I need it].  Repurcutions?  :-\

Sparrow

« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2020, 09:06:07 PM »

How could they stop them??

I don't know if what you have found is Kosher as there is increasing amounts of rubbish out there.  Too be honest I don't really care, it's a pretty low priority at the moment.  Most people are doing the best they can and that includes shop workers.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 09:07:49 PM by Shadyglade »

CLKD

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2020, 08:38:53 AM »

The priority is that I was slammed on Facebook for suggesting it might be a scam .........

They could even in this current climate, sack anyone who put such information into the Press as companies have a Press Officer as well as Unions.  I need to know if it's real or not .......

Katejo

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2020, 12:54:49 PM »

The priority is that I was slammed on Facebook for suggesting it might be a scam .........

They could even in this current climate, sack anyone who put such information into the Press as companies have a Press Officer as well as Unions.  I need to know if it's real or not .......
I suspect that it may be inaccurate/a rumour. I haven't seen it reported anywhere myself.

CLKD

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2020, 02:11:49 PM »

On local Facebook? or 1st April which was in very bad taste .........

We've had a sudden death of an 85 year old aunt but no virus suspected, she was well on Sunday.  Such a shock and difficult during this State of Emergency.

CLKD

« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2020, 02:14:56 PM »

'from it' ........ I wondered when I saw the news item earlier, another excuse?  Why not call 'flu 'flu or 'heart' problems 'heart' problems  :-\. they were funny at the time  :-*

Tc

« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2020, 03:29:21 PM »

Sending sympathies and love CLKD xx

Lanzalover

« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2020, 04:23:30 PM »

Sorry to hear that CLKD.

Lanzalover x

CLKD

« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2020, 04:27:42 PM »

Tnx.  We can all light a candle in our heart but the cousin is a single child ........... married and there will be friends.  But getting Death Certs signed. registered and copies is going to be difficult. The arrangements will be made over the 'phone  >:(

CLKD

« Reply #131 on: April 02, 2020, 06:58:17 PM »

Today:

Royal Mail has introduced steps to ensure the safety of its workers after staff took strike action against the lack of measures in place against the spread of coronavirus.

Workers in Chatham, Kent, took industrial action on Thursday morning and have since returned to work after the company introduced social distancing measures and other aids such as latex gloves and extra hand soap.

The Communication Workers Union (CWU) had raised serious safety concerns after Royal Mail had told workers it is safe to work without full Personal Protective Equipment.

Taz2

« Reply #132 on: April 02, 2020, 08:28:01 PM »

Amazon now leave parcels on the doorstep before ringing the bell and moving off.

They've been doing that here for the last two weeks as have all of our delivery drivers. They take a photograph of the goods on the doorstep instead of a signature

Taz x

Hurdity

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2020, 09:35:40 AM »

How is jillydoll's husband and jillydoll today?

Hurdity x

CLKD

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2020, 12:34:24 PM »

Pneumonia can be difficult to diagnose.  Is there any improvement?

Sadly - in relation to Royal Mail - they will tell someone a package has been signed for when it hasn't got the correct signature and not been delivered: I am still waiting for 2 envelopes, both containing cheques, to the same person to turn up.  RM assure me that the signature is that of my nephew but it ISN'T his  :argue: ....... it's been signed for, end of say RM  >:(
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 39