Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39

Author Topic: Coronavirus - anyone got it?  (Read 60960 times)

Tc

Re: Coronavirus - anyone got it?
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2020, 01:31:04 PM »

Hope shes o.k.

Dierdre

« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2020, 03:20:10 PM »

Thanks Tc, my family are dropping of food etc at the door so ok. I'd never had these leg pains before either, i think aches and pains in limbs are a symptom. The list of symptoms seem to be expanding as we know more from others that have tested positive and not all have the classic fever and cough.

Justjules

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2020, 05:32:05 PM »

Daughter and partner have both possibly had it over the past few days. He was teaching up till recently but she's been working from home. Very bad aches and pains, slept 17 hours solid, couldn't open eyes for more than a few seconds, dry cough, no appetite and daughter got heavy sensation in chest. Felt really bad. How can you know if you've had it. I would have thought you could ring somewhere and at least register that you've had symptoms. Why are there so many different variations of it?? Son's FIL (in his 50s) had to have ambulance today after horrendous symptoms but they said not I?ll enough for a hospital bed!!

Joaniepat

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2020, 06:41:15 PM »

Oh I'm so sorry. Give her my love.

JP x

Barnacle

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2020, 06:48:42 PM »

I'll be keeping them in my thoughts xx

Katejo

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2020, 07:11:11 PM »

Ive been on my first week of self isolation due to contact last week with a number of suspected children and staff at school.  I already had a sore throat which developed into a bit of a croaky voice and slight cough but no fever so didnt worry too much. I then had for 3 days very painful aching at the back of my thighs and hips, (new to me) had to have hot water bottles to help relieve this and paracetamol.  Today my eyes now hurt to move, hurt if I press the lids and sensitive to light and I feel tired.  Each symtom has been separate over the last week, when one ended another started.  Im hoping this is it now.
Hi Deirdre I had low level aching in my lower back/hips last weekend and felt a bit under the weather but it had cleared up by Monday. It may be another virus. Today I have had some very mild virus like symptoms too but no temperature or cough so I don't think I need to worry.  Back on march 11th (my birthday) I had a hint of a throat irritation and coughed a couple of times. Thought of cancelling my birthday meal but decided that I was being hypochondriac and went ahead with it. Have had several mini episodes like that this month.

Salad

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2020, 07:18:07 PM »

Just to let everyone know that Jill's OH been taken to hospital,she's not allowed to go with him,so as you can imagine she's worried sick,they don't think he has a uti and are checking him for sepsis and I'm sure they will check for covid too,it's just awful
Thank you for the update - sending love  :bighug:

Katejo

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2020, 07:26:42 PM »

Anyone heard from Kathleen.  She has not be on since the 17th.  I know she has several heath issues so I hope she doesn't have the virus.
  No I haven't seen anything from her either. Hope she is ok too.

Katejo

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2020, 07:31:42 PM »

Just to let everyone know that Jill's OH been taken to hospital,she's not allowed to go with him,so as you can imagine she's worried sick,they don't think he has a uti and are checking him for sepsis and I'm sure they will check for covid too,it's just awful
Really sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed that it isn't Covid or anything else serious.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:59:27 PM by Katejo »

Two hoots

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2020, 07:49:43 PM »

Oh no, sorry to hear this sending positive vibes to Jill and her husband.

sheila99

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2020, 08:33:03 PM »

Have they ruled out coronavirus then? Good if they have but very worrying they haven't got to the bottom of it. Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery. Is he clear of sepsis?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2020, 08:44:04 PM »

:'(. so much for 111  >:( who are rarely medics and are reading off a crib sheet.  This country is really good at tick sheets throughout the medical profession and CQC  :-\ and this scheme is going to cost lives. 

Jilly knew it was more than what she was told  :-\

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2020, 08:57:06 PM »

He would need ABs via a drip if it was sepsis and that can't be delivered in a home situation. 

Dierdre

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2020, 07:27:35 AM »

There are probably alot of people sat in isolation at home at the moment with chest infections, bronchitis and even bacterial pneumonia that antibiotics would have sorted quickly but cant get diagnosed properly because we have to assume it covid-19 and isolate.

Kathleen

« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2020, 09:03:59 AM »

Hello ladies.

Just posting to say that I'm okay and to thank those of you who were concerned about me. I look at the forum  most days but I haven't logged on lately as I'm trying to keep myself busy around the house.

Sending big hugs to everyone at this worrying time.

Take care all and stay safe.

K.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39