General Discussion > New Members

Hi think I?m in denial!

<< < (2/5) > >>

CLKD:
HRT will protect bones and heart.  Brisk exercise.  Good diet.  Keep hydrated.  Lots of 'me' time  ;)

Some ladies find that keeping a mood/symptom/diary is useful.

:welcomemm:

Fiona77:
Thanks everyone for the welcome and all your advice and support!  I'm on Estradiol gel (lose dose 0.5g), applied the first dose last night and had a headache and nausea all day today, could be a coincidence though, I?ll stick with it though.  The GP said because I have the Nexplanon implant, I don't need anymore progesterone. 

Had a hot flush at work this morning though, it's so embarrassing. My hair was wet through.  A lady on another desk gave me a fan to use, ha ha.  Everyone else had their heaters on and warm clothes, and I was stripping off with a fan on me! Ha ha.

jillydoll:
Even though my flushes have stopped, I still have a fan on at night while I'm in bed.
Just in case! 🤷‍♀️ 😆
I'm soooo used to it. For it to be not there anymore would be like my arms been chopped off! 😆
xx

Dotty:
Hi that's a very low dose of oestrogen . You may need to increase it.

It may be worth checking that the implant gives you enough progesterone as usually you have to take a separate progesterone alongside any thing you use for contraception x

Fiona77:
Dotty yes I will, I think because the oestrogen I'm starting on is such a low dose, they GP said the implant would be enough.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version