General Discussion > This 'n' That

thinning hair

<< < (2/21) > >>

jillydoll:
My hair is thinner on one side than the other.
I disguise it by having my hair permed.
It doesn't feel as bad when it's curly.  when it's been straight I'm very self conscious of it.
Not that you see my scalp or anything, but because I know it's thinner that side, I'm aware of it, and feel self conscious. So when it's curly, I just puff that side up a little more to match the other, can't do that with my fine hair when it's straight. it's about how we can manage it without it getting us down, and I manage by having curls. xx

Focus:

--- Quote from: stellajane on February 12, 2020, 04:03:45 PM --- ;D Focus - I had a mental image of one of those rock dummies you get at the seaside! I like the idea of gummies though - healthy Haribos!
--- End quote ---

;D

CLKD:
 ;D. that was my first thought be it was too early for it to be realistic  :D

Pennyfarthing:
I bought some dry shampoo with volumiser in it and that's very good.  I put that in and pile my hair up on my head and it looks very thick.  Trouble is I don't like to use that when I have just washed my hair but I am guessing there are other products available.  I need to go and investigate.

CLKD:
I thought that dry shampoo went out with the Ark  ;D . I used it when my hair needed washing particularly when camping.

A new style might be the way to go. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version