Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 179

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 190479 times)

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #975 on: March 27, 2020, 10:16:14 AM »

Hi Everyone. Just thought I'd update you all. But first, thank you all for your kind wishes. Means a lot, and Jaypo, you had me in tears girl! xxx

Anyhow, we decided to ring the GP yesterday. His temperature was still high, and wouldn't budge, he was in such a state, saying Dont think I can carry on much more with this.
So we got a call back from our GP, ( who was working from home) she asked him loads of questions, and said it sounds like you've a Kidney Infection. !
He had bad pains in his lower stomach area and back. ( amongst the aches and pains of everywhere else too) so she sent him the strongest antibiotics she could.
She said if he didn't feel any better by 2pm this afternoon, I'd to ring back, and tell them.
She said it's hard to tell if it was actually this all along he was suffering with, or it's a complication of having covid19. Anyone's guess!
I checked on him at 5 this morning and then 8 . He said he feels a tiny bit better, but now he's zonked out again. So will check again soon. Whether that's a glimmer of hope, I don't know yet.  He's been talking rubbish for days now, referring to his dreams, like they were true.   

I'm so sorry to hear Pants is poorly. Rest Pants, as much as you can. we?re here for you. xx
And the same goes for anyone else who's feeling poorly.
Sending best wishes Donnadoobie. xx

Two hoots

« Reply #976 on: March 27, 2020, 10:33:57 AM »

Fingers crossed he's on the mend  :)

Sparrow

« Reply #977 on: March 27, 2020, 10:36:40 AM »

It makes sense JD.  I had the shakes with my kidney infection.

Hang on in there.

Tc

« Reply #978 on: March 27, 2020, 10:39:36 AM »

Pants. Sending love.  I hope you feel better soon. Keep your fluids up.  Have you got enough shopping in?

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #979 on: March 27, 2020, 10:49:24 AM »

Thank you, x

Salad

« Reply #980 on: March 27, 2020, 11:10:51 AM »

Thank you, x

First time on this thread - scary title.
Sorry you've been going through this jillydoll, you must have felt very alone and overwhelmed. It sounds like you are doing everything you can, well done.
Hoping your husband turns the corner soon - hang in there, you?re doing amazing  :bighug:

Thoughts to pants and all those feeling unwell - one day at a time xx

Joaniepat

« Reply #981 on: March 27, 2020, 11:38:55 AM »

How are you today pants? I do hope you are feeling a little better. All the best people are going down with it, Prince Charles, Boris, you, me .....  ;D

Seriously though, do look after yourself  :foryou: :tulips2:

JP x

Katejo

« Reply #982 on: March 27, 2020, 11:39:33 AM »

Boris Johnson has tested positive ! Mild symptoms apparently.  On BBC news.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #983 on: March 27, 2020, 12:01:48 PM »

I did wonder yesterday when Boris would go down with it, you wouln'dt think that a virus would be able to catch up with him!

At last jillydoll - someone who listened!!!   :bighug:

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #984 on: March 27, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »

Allotment work IS allowed.  If fact my husband was working on ours yesterday, and it is next door to a police officers plot, and she was also working.

We all KNOW allotment work is allowed but it takes the form of your one permitted session of exercise per day.  It doesn't mean you can go dog walking 3 times a day, go shopping and then be up your allotment. People are twisting the rules to suit themselves.

Sparrow

« Reply #985 on: March 27, 2020, 12:34:22 PM »

I wonder how many he has infected and whether his girlfriend is still in the flat.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #986 on: March 27, 2020, 12:37:43 PM »

How did HE get it !?!  and more to the point, how did he get tested when front line NHS Staff can't get a test!

have you improved Joaniepat? 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 12:51:46 PM by CLKD »

Sparrow

« Reply #987 on: March 27, 2020, 01:06:14 PM »

Matt Hancock also positive.

Joaniepat

« Reply #988 on: March 27, 2020, 01:35:58 PM »

How did HE get it !?!  and more to the point, how did he get tested when front line NHS Staff can't get a test!

have you improved Joaniepat?

Yes thanks CLKD, back to normal apart from still coughing a bit, but coughs can linger  >:(.

JP xx

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #989 on: March 27, 2020, 02:01:01 PM »

Thanks  Salad. Don't blame you not coming on. Take care. Xx

Jay? I've told him your coming round to give him a bed bath, he said, Only if she wears the nurses outfit! .... ::)  😂🤣

Thanx CLKD. I really want to give that doctor who helped him yesterday a big hug. And to be fair, two different nurses rang too because they were so concerned. So a big thank you to them aswell. xx
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 179