Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A bit dramatic but has anyone thought this before  (Read 3383 times)

KaraShannon

Re: A bit dramatic but has anyone thought this before
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2020, 12:07:32 AM »

Thanks for all your lovely replies.  I will get more involved with this thread soon, I'm still tired, lol. 

I will get thyroid checked asap, though I seem to not be able to get anything done re the doctors or the dentist.  I keep cancelling appointments, just so tired.  Catch 22. 

I will get my thyroid check done though as that could help with everything if I need more thyroxine.

I'll come back to this thread, but thank you all so much.  It's a pretty scary thing to go through your mind.

squeaker99

Re: A bit dramatic but has anyone thought this before
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2020, 12:43:17 PM »

Kara - you will feel better once you have made the appointment. Then just take each 24 hours as it comes
and try and enjoy each day .  I am a terrible one for worrying, delaying going to the GP, dreading waiting for routine
tests etc  but it is a better option than just stewing as things will seem much worse than they actually area.
I have been up and down no matter what I am ' on' or ' off' - I only know I have good weeks and bad weeks.
Pages: 1 [2]