Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Darstin 10mg Progesterone Gel  (Read 2438 times)

pollywollydoodle

Darstin 10mg Progesterone Gel
« on: November 09, 2021, 09:28:38 AM »

On my search for low dose therapeutic progesterone, I came across this product. It seems to be a Spanish product and probably not available here, so, has anyone ever tried it whilst living/on holiday in Spain?  I quite like the sound of it and I'm travelling to Spain for Christmas and NY and therefor tempted to give it a go.

All experiences welcome.

Perinowpost

Re: Darstin 10mg Progesterone Gel
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2021, 09:38:29 AM »

I hadn’t heard of it Pwd but I live in Spain so might enquire (and do some research on it first obvs)x

pollywollydoodle

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2021, 09:43:31 AM »

Oh yes, would you? I can't quite work out if it's 10mg per dose or something else, if you could get info, that'd be great. Might be just the thing I'm after as the cream I have just now is 20mg per pump and trying to gauge 10mg dosing x 2 per day, is tricky.

Mary G

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 11:03:34 AM »

My local pharmacy sells it and if I remember rightly, it costs about €10.00.  It's made by the same manufacturer as my oestrogen gel (Oestraclin).  Love the translation by the way!

If my gel is anything to go by, it probably comes with either a measuring slide or a syringe for dosage.

pollywollydoodle

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2021, 08:15:20 PM »

My local pharmacy sells it and if I remember rightly, it costs about €10.00.  It's made by the same manufacturer as my oestrogen gel (Oestraclin).  Love the translation by the way!

If my gel is anything to go by, it probably comes with either a measuring slide or a syringe for dosage.

Haha - yes causing the body to 'float up' - if only!

I think I'll give it a go.