Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Help perimenopause  (Read 928 times)

Katelou

• First Flush
Help perimenopause
« on: October 11, 2019, 07:56:37 PM »

Hi I'm new here today as my doctor gave me this website to look at as she believes I'm peri menopausal, I'm 44 and feel the last year my moods changed very emotional which is not normally me, I have been having extreme light periods and then the next quite heavy but only for 3 days, I was a week late then have now spotting which at the moment is still going on been 12 days of spotting now used a tampon twice in that time, I also have been having back ache and pelvic cramping for over 2 weeks, I feel so alone and feel my doctor is just fobbing me off, I'm worried I might have something serious wrong with me the big C and feel quite anxious, anyone else had the spotting and cramping for so long ??? Thank you for listening need some where I can talk without feeling stupid ❤️❤️

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Help perimenopause
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 09:38:47 PM »

Hi Katelou...... :welcomemm:

Glad you've found us....🙂
Unfortunately being peri does that to us...periods vary from month to month, that's if they show up at all...I personally think all the aches and pains are due to that aswell, BUT if your so worried about it why not book in with another doctor and tell them your worries. ? It would certainly put your mind at rest...
Please don't feel stupid, most of us on here knew nothing about menopause and only found things out from this web site. Ask anything you like, there are no stupid questions, and all the ladies on here are fabulous. They will try to advise and answer all your questions.
Keep posting, and try to relax a little....

Jd xx

Katelou

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 08:07:09 AM »

Thank you JD, I thought to myself if I'm still spotting and cramping by November I'll go back to another Doctor and tell them I would like to be checked out as last year They found Endo cells on a smear test had a scan and was all ok but can't help but worry it could be that, I did speak to the women's health doctor and she said it wouldn't be that???? But how would she know without checking 🤬🤬🤬 anyway it's really nice to have somewhere to come and get some other ladies support, thank you so much 😊

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 04:56:10 PM »

Your more than welcome Katelou.
Not sure I was any help really, but I'd go back and explain to the doc my worries, even if, it's just to put my mind at rest....they're there for that.
Keep posting, we're a great bunch, join in the This N That thread, might take your mind off things for a bit...we even have a laff......x

Jd xx

Katelou

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 06:14:41 PM »

Thank you I will look into the thread you said x