Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Red small lump to larger white hard lump in labia majora  (Read 1590 times)

Stargazer

Red small lump to larger white hard lump in labia majora
« on: August 14, 2019, 10:45:21 AM »

Hi, Bit freaked out this morning,

I have had a small red lump in the labia majora for the last 8 years or so.  The Dr that I showed it to then said it was not sinister but cosmetic and so I would have to pay for it to be removed.  I have since found it has grown in size and is now white and hard (no pain or discharge from it) and am freaking out thinking with the menopause approaching I have high Oestrogen levels could it have turned nasty?

dahliagirl

Re: Red small lump to larger white hard lump in labia majora
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 11:04:10 AM »

Sebaceous cyst?

jaypo

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 12:09:19 PM »

Get it checked again,although I'm sure it's ok,I've had one for years,white and hard but doesn't cause me any bother,bit like those white spots you can get on your face but larger

Stargazer

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 04:24:20 PM »

Thank you I will get it checked out x

dahliagirl

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 04:37:31 PM »

People get sebaceous cysts on their head quite a lot - it is just a hard painless lump that one day bursts and oozes a load of cheesy stuff, much to the persons surprise. ;D

I had a lump on my labia for years, and ran out of ideas for what it was.  One day it came off.  It was like a lump of dead skin with a coiled pube inside.  I think it must have been an ingrowing hair. :-X

squeaker99

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2019, 01:26:43 PM »

I had a phase of 2 years where I had these on my head (2) and also my labia and my husband has one on his chin. They are a bit weird and gross. One eventually burst but look ages (3-4 months), the labia one I went to the GP and it just shrivelled eventually. I felt like it was some virus that had got into our bed / sheets.  Not had them since. GP said you get them in infected hair follicles.

Raenbo

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 07:00:10 AM »

Yes! I had one for years! But it's vanished now that I am post menopause!