Menopause Discussion > Press requests etc

Your story for the magazine

(1/3) > >>

Dr. Heather Currie:
If any of you would also like to give your "menopause story" to our magazine editor, please email [email protected]
We would really like to include your stories in future issues of our very popular Menopause Matters magazine---your stories can help other women so much and if your story is published, you will receive a year's subscription for free.
Many thanks for all your help
Best wishes
Heather

Emma:
Our Menopause Matters magazine editor, is seeking the help of Forum members who would like to tell their menopause story for publication in the magazine. This is a great help to other readers who believe that they are alone at this time of life.

All you need to do is write out roughly what you have been through and the editor will contact you to "fill in" any blank pieces if there are any. You could also have a photo of yourself published but if you are not keen on this don't worry, we can use a generic pic and will also change your name if you wish.

Please contact the editor at [email protected]

Emma

NoraBatty:
Mine went in last year as well, you don't have to be identified by name or photo if you don't want to.........me, I'm not shy, so just happily went the whole hog.  They suggested a photo with an animal, so I sent one of me with a whopping great python round my neck!

Come on girls, give it a try.  A lot of people would be lost without the site and telling your story for publication in the mag was EASY.  Actually, typing it all out from start to finish (not that this has finished) was quite cathartic.

amandahh:
Hi My story too was in here as well, I too have had many years of periods since I was 9 I started when I was at an all Girls Boarding school.Even now I am 53 I am still having problems and have had another time of it over the last few days with no warning at all. regards amandahh

Cupcake:
I've just had my story accepted. It was like doing an essay for English at school!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version