Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hellloooooooooo newbie here xx  (Read 1564 times)

Bagpuss2020

Hellloooooooooo newbie here xx
« on: July 10, 2019, 04:38:29 PM »

Hello Loves

Well 3rd time lucky i'm on my 3rd different HRT now on Everal Conti patches after trying tablets and turning me into a Diarrhoea ridden phycho who had to run downstairs holding her boobs as everything was hurty!

I'm 47 had no periods since just before my 45th birthday hence being able to go onto conti under the age of 50.

I'm second patch in and have to admit that even though my boob are a little sore and had some weird nights messed up dreams (which was nothing new) I'm starting to feel a bit like a fog is lifting, I know its a long road ahead till it kicks in properly

I'd love to make some friends to make me feel less 'alone'

Thanks all
Debs xx

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Hellloooooooooo newbie here xx
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 05:07:49 PM »

Helloooooo Bagpuss2020

:welcomemm:

Good to have you here. Ask anything you like, it's what we're here for, we'll give advice and offer support......we're all a great bunch here, I'm sure you'll make new friends....have a nosey at the ‘this n that ‘ thread, we have a great laugh.....🙂

Glad to hear the patch is starting to work...hopefully, it'll get better and better.....keep posting...xxxx

pants46

• Still Struggling
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 05:38:51 PM »

Hey Bagpuss.
There are ladies on here of all ages, at different stages of the change, some on HRT, some not, from all over the UK and abroad.
I'm sure you are going to make some great friends. The key is to be just a little bit mad. Not angry mad, although it happens. Just a little bit crazy. But not scary crazy, please  ;)
Welcome.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 05:45:28 PM »

:welcomemm:  browse round.  Make notes!

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2019, 06:00:58 PM »

Oh I don't know Pants.
I'm a little bit all of them.....😆☺️🤨☹️😭😡🤗😬🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

No, take no notice of me, I'm joking......😃

Katejo

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 06:25:53 PM »

Hello Loves

Well 3rd time lucky i'm on my 3rd different HRT now on Everal Conti patches after trying tablets and turning me into a Diarrhoea ridden phycho who had to run downstairs holding her boobs as everything was hurty!

I'm 47 had no periods since just before my 45th birthday hence being able to go onto conti under the age of 50.

I'm second patch in and have to admit that even though my boob are a little sore and had some weird nights messed up dreams (which was nothing new) I'm starting to feel a bit like a fog is lifting, I know its a long road ahead till it kicks in properly

I'd love to make some friends to make me feel less 'alone'

Thanks all
Debs xx
  I am also on Evorel Conti. Started in April but only on half patches. Have just moved to full ones because halves made no difference. Have had some encouraging signs but still early stages.

Lanzalover

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2019, 06:39:01 PM »

Hi Bagpuss2020

:welcomemm:  I'm sure you'll fit right in and hopefully the patches will help

Lanzalover x

Rosie63

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2019, 09:14:01 PM »

Welcome Bagpuss2010.  Fingers crossed patches will suit you and you will continue to do well on them 😊

Rosie63 x

Bagpuss2020

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 04:19:35 PM »

Thanks everyone sorry couldn't log in on my phone as I couldn't remember the password.......#life ;o)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 06:15:43 PM »

You'll fit right in  :D