Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: hi Im new  (Read 1084 times)

emily06

hi Im new
« on: July 05, 2019, 01:42:05 PM »

Hi everyone, I joined today and posted a question about HRT today. It's nice to meet you all, thanks for setting up such a great site. It's a godsend for people like me who have nobody to ask about menopausal issues. I am 51 years old.

Lanzalover

Re: hi Im new
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2019, 01:53:47 PM »

Hi emily06

:welcomemm:  I'm sur you'll fit right in there are lots of helpful members on here.

Lanzalover x

7dwarfs

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2019, 04:35:13 PM »

Hi everyone, I joined today and posted a question about HRT today. It's nice to meet you all, thanks for setting up such a great site. It's a godsend for people like me who have nobody to ask about menopausal issues. I am 51 years old.

Hi 👋 I'm new too and like you have no one to ask for advice and have found this place absolutely fantastic. I've just started HRT this week, am 46 (just) but had symptoms for now I realise 3 years. I'm still having periods so was thinking along the lines that I was just loosing the plot-I'm now day 5 on femoston 1/10 and I can honestly say my mood lifted within the first 36 hours! I knew I felt bad but now I'm feeling a bit better I realise it was awful. I'm just hoping the improvements continue and whilst I'm on this journey I have this forum to answer the random things that keep popping into my head. It's great 👍

Foxylady

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 06:08:32 PM »

Welcome Emily 06. Not long started on the forum myself & learning loads.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 07:18:00 PM »

:welcomemm:  browse round, make notes.

Maybe keep a mood/food/symptom diary to chart progress?