Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Holiday anxiety  (Read 8089 times)

Kathleen

Re: Holiday anxiety
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2019, 07:59:44 AM »

Hello again lollipop

You deserve a medal. Eight children in a pool would be a challenge at the best of times! I hope you survive the day and I wish you luck. Perhaps you can rest up this afternoon to help you recover.

Take care and sending hugs.

K.

lollipop

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2019, 09:28:48 AM »

Well my first little one came at 610 this morning and the last one goes at 630 tonight i hate Thursdays its such a busy day my daughter works with me so not too bad i do look forward to my bed tbf lol going for a cheeky weekend away with the hubby this weekend so fingers crossed i will feel ok xx

lollipop

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2019, 08:02:04 AM »

Well all fired ul ready to go feeling fine and got up this morning and its absolutely piddling down so that literally as put a dampener on it oh is moaning that he doesn't want to go now cus it will be pointless 😭😡😡 so perhaps another weekend sitting around doing stuff all xx

Foxylady

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2019, 08:03:47 AM »

oh that's a pity lollipop, but yeh miserable out (here anyway!) hope you still enjoy your weekend. x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2019, 08:26:30 AM »

It's really dependant on where you are going?  I would rather be home if it's raining unless I have a view to watch ;-).  Being together is never a waste!!

lollipop

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2019, 02:40:45 PM »

Thats very true clkd just looking forward to a little break it was to a quiet little town with a canal n barges and to have a nice stroll take in the sites perhaps next week weather permitting xx

CLKD

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2019, 03:25:09 PM »

Nowt booked then? 

lollipop

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2019, 06:09:14 PM »

No not as yet husband working next weekend,and the weekend after that going out on a jolly girls outing lol every so often me my 3 daughters sister neices friends from old all go out weather is to London to see a show stay in Manchester,Liverpool Nottingham for weekends this time having a day out in brum with food drink n lots of activities booked by my neice so god help us she forgets some of us are over 55 lol and i will stay at my eldest daughters who as just bought a apartment in jewellery quarter so looking forward to that also xx

CLKD

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2019, 09:16:46 PM »

I would love to visit the jewellery quarter but it means going on a train  :-X Can't  :'(

However: if we see lots of ladies of a certain age around Brum in slippers fanning their faces and trying to keep up with young 'un.s can we assume  :whist:

I want to visit a friend in Glasgow but when I think about going I get the jitters  :-\.  Bugga ........... I want to stay in a Hotel and DH wants to camp  :-\

lollipop

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2019, 03:51:59 PM »

Hello ladies how are we all my weekend with all the girls was brill had a bit of jitters till late afternoon,couldn't really eat my meal i felt nauseous n a bit spaced out 🤪🤪then we went to the event that was organised a karaoke booth n we had a scream we sang n danced till 130 in the morning but oh boy did i suffer the next day lol but it was worth it to catch up with friends and family cant wait till next time xx

Jillm

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2019, 04:17:31 PM »

Well I Finnish work today for 3 weeks annual leave.
Going to Halkidiki next Tuesday for a week. Have been so looking forward to it, but the closer I get the more anxious I'm getting.
Had what I think was another “silent migraine” at work today. I feel rubbish just now, mild sore head, bit tired feeling and fizzing legs.
I hope I calm down for the holiday, have got myself some rescue remedy drops.
I am very lucky as when I get back from Greece, I am off to Nice with friends.
Need to get a grip. I know I'll have a great time on both.
Don't understand why this happens😡😱👙

CLKD

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2019, 04:45:00 PM »

lollipop - was it due to lack of food maybe?  My gut immediately shuts down when anxiety hits.

My anxiety is in case I spoil 'it' for others whatever 'it' might be  >:(

lollipop

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2019, 09:22:51 AM »

Clkd it possible is down to lack of food not a morning eater n u have just hit the nail on the head i always think what if i fall ill i will ruin there time also will they be able to cope with me falling ill its all so stupid really we just spoil our own with our head full of nonsense,i ave recently started having some stomach issues thought it may be gall bladder but its seems an all over not even pain but a bloating and very windy 🙈xx

lollipop

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2019, 02:36:38 PM »

Teresa i used to think i had a cast iron stomach till about 6 months ago now i eat it cus i like but but it ends up not liking me lol i haven't had a period since 2012/13 and ave been really fortunate with stuff but its like i am going backwards xx

CLKD

« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2019, 08:28:55 PM »

I was raised to keep to what I promised "Otherwise you'll spoil it for everyone" ..........  :'(.  "You'll B OK once you're there".  Well I usually was in that I was never sick, didn't faint, didn't see anyone else be ill ..... but the anxiety prior  :-\ :'(

So that response remains. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4