Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Elleste Duet 1mg supply shortage?  (Read 2070 times)

C4thyMill

Elleste Duet 1mg supply shortage?
« on: June 05, 2019, 07:53:36 PM »

Hi All, apologies if this has already been talked about elsewhere. Has anyone had issues getting the Elleste Duet tablets? I have a prescription but can't fill it. I'm waiting for the Dr to come back to me with an alternative but I need it before Friday, otherwise it'll be cold turkey for me! Tbh HRT was sold to me as a wonder drug and that I'd feel fantastic on it, but I can't say it's worked out that way! Anyone any advice on alternatives? Thanks in advance. I've reposted on the general menopause thread as I couldn't move this one. Total technophobe!  :-\
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 08:12:46 PM by C4thyMill »

Padine

Re: Elleste Duet 1mg supply shortage?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 02:33:11 PM »

Hi Cathy
(Technophobe here too, don't worry!!)
   I'm waiting for same HRT from my chemist (and new pain relief pills too) I hope this is not a taste of things to come🥴

Can I add that after a few weeks on various FB meno groups, MM is by far the nicest, friendliest, informative site and I plan to stay now!! Just need to find better weather and I'm sorted 😀
         Padine x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 02:47:10 PM »

I would go to the Pharmacist and ask the question.  If necessary he/she can phone the Company to see.

Sarald

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 12:32:35 PM »

I was on this too, although 2mg, and it has been continually out of stock for 3 months now. Two subsequent prescriptions my GP have given me I have also been unable to fill and my last resort failed today. I am completely out and we go on holiday tomorrow. Seems there is a national shortage - apparently this is likely to get worse after Brexit! Can't do anything about this now until I can see my doctor on my return so am going to be without for at least 3 weeks now as that is the soonest I can get an appointment. So am scouring these boards at the moment looking for something alternative to try to ease symptoms a bit - not all natural therapies agree with me and I get strange reactions, so am limited there too. Feeling really fed up. Feel for you if you can't get your meds...

Dotty

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2019, 01:03:09 PM »

Sarald

Clinorette or Trisequens are the same as Elleste Duet 2mg. X