Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The dementia that isn't, when is it?  (Read 2452 times)

Ladybt28

Re: The dementia that isn't, when is it?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2019, 03:47:08 PM »

No reason why you shouldn't and why in goods name all this 6 month nonsense  :bang:

There used to be a womens version but it was discontinued because no one prescribed it! Now GP's are a bit more clued up and are prescribing testosterone there is no womens version to prescribe.  Anyway mans stuff works good enough at the right dose.
There are plenty of women on testosterone who have been on hrt so long they didn't know when their last period was.
Yes defo "bit of a dick" Birdy  :-X

Testosterone helped quite quickly with my foggy head and in about 3 weeks I actually felt like I was "present" in the world and didn't lose words or whole sentances anymore.  When it's really bad I suppose that is what dementia actually feels like to someone who has it (not that I had dementia but I was convinced I did and my family thought so too!!)  Anyway, its gone now.

Go sort that doctor out Robin - sounds like they are confused. Most practitioners say no testosterone within 3 months of starting or changing a regime - not 6 months post period?  Oh dear Mr/Mrs dick is confused.com

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: The dementia that isn't, when is it?
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2019, 05:12:59 PM »

Or see a Pharmacist for advice and find out which GPs prescribe it for women?
Pages: 1 [2]