Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Car choice  (Read 6050 times)

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Car choice
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2019, 08:18:07 PM »

She is Jay....I'll second that....😀😆

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2019, 10:11:30 PM »

So - which motor home would you buy ........ mine will either be a Hymer or a Rapido but not leather upholstery, can't see the point  :-\

We've got £K100 to spend  ;)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:31:26 PM by CLKD »

jaypo

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2019, 08:39:19 AM »

We used to have a bt cruiser,was a small American one with a slide out where the sofa was and a separate bedroom,loved it and miss it🙁

CLKD

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2019, 02:32:13 PM »

Did U ever drive it ?   How did you store it?

I saw one many years ago with a slide out underneath on which was parked a Merc sports car ;-).  It drove off down a ramp which then slid back under the motor home  :-*

jaypo

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2019, 03:12:46 PM »

Nooooo I never drove it,it's mirrors stuck out too far for my liking & it was left hand drive ,my brain wouldn't cope with that,even had a decent shower in it.We've a big space round our house as husband needs to store work vans etc,it wasn't huge huge,slightly bigger than our auto trail Mohican.
You need to get one to store your Lamborghini clkd 😆

Ladybt28

« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2019, 04:50:17 PM »

We have an ancient prehistoric Swift Konntiki 7.25m long 6 berth more than 25 years old.  My husband keeps showing me newer ones but we have dogs and I just say all the newer ones with all their cream interiors and carpets just aren't dog friendly - well that's my excuse.  Mechanically she's good but shabby...shabby chic  ;D  I love our Konni.

Car hunting for 21 year old son, newly passed test - so needs category 1 or category 2 insurance group car to be able to even consider the insurance without winning the lottery!  We live in NI and the amounts for a little Hyundai or a Honda Jazz are 2k plus per annum.  We can do a fiat panda for £950 pre 2010  ;D ;D ;D that's if we can still find one on the road with all 4 wheels and a body that is fully intact!

CLKD

« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2019, 04:57:32 PM »

A neighbour has an basic insurance but pays the day B4 if he plans to travel anywhere.  Therefore it stands ready for use; he needs to remember to 'phone the Company and pay 'extra'. 

I love Swift models.  Good doers  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]