Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Feeling weird  (Read 1525 times)

Knotty25

• First Flush
Feeling weird
« on: June 19, 2020, 07:31:52 PM »

Hi everyone im 52 have been on femostom 2/10 for a month after changing from Everol patches. I feel like i losing it feel so weird in mind and body like im in twilight zone. Cant properly describe the feeling its like i am going insane cant concentrate not connected feeling like i not really here is anyone else feel like this or is it just me feel so alone.

Smolls

Re: Feeling weird
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 09:42:05 PM »

So sorry you are feeling like this Knotty25 , I am new to this myself so can't offer advice - hopefully someone will be along to advise you. Hope you feel better soon X

Knotty25

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 10:07:01 PM »

Thank you

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 06:33:39 AM »

Hi Knotty25....which strength Evorel patches were you on previously ? X

Tynkabelle

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 07:54:00 PM »

Hi Knotty25

Interesting you say that as I am due to start taking those from Monday as my cyclo Progynova was not available - I put a post on here yesterday being new to this forum. 

ok, I am not able to provide feedback, but will let you know if I experience anything similar over the next month and reply back to this thread.

Sorry you are not having a fab time, are you going to check in with your Dr?

jgr

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 10:06:06 PM »

Hi Knotty25, When i started my journey with the menopause 9 years ago this was one of the worse symptoms for me and what made my decision to go onto HRT. I have been on Evoril Conti ever since although it is only half a patch twice weekly, it helped emensley. I still get what i call blips now and again but nowhere near as bad as it was. All i can say is you are not going insane and it does get better. What helped with my sanity was this forum, it helped me realise i was not alone, it was normal and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

DS68

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2020, 10:22:45 PM »

Hi Knotty

I 100% can relate to what your saying, I was so convinced that I had lost the plot that I actually researched it on Google.  Was the worst feeling I ever had, terrified me.  I, like you was originally on patches but changed to femiston 1/10 then went really downhill quickly.  Felt completely not in control.at all and scared me so much.  I found this forum and asked via a post if changing can have this effect. I was well supported on here.and someone suggested the femiston was not the same strength as the patches, thus leading to dip in mood and MH. I went back to nurse at GP surgery and she checked and agreed. She also suggested changing to gel and tabs (tablets for 12 days only each month. Gel daily).

5 weeks into new gel and tabs regime and I feel so much better, almost normal - as normal as any woman in peri can feel.  Talk to your doc as from my little bit of experience I realise that hrt is trial and error and you may have to try a few to find what suits you ,. Your not alone, your not losing the plot, really really felt the way you do. You will come through and while your searching for normality again please don't be shy to offload and share via here xxx