Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Applying half Evorel Conti patches  (Read 7725 times)

Holsy

Re: Applying half Evorel Conti patches
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 10:26:33 AM »

Hi

Sorry if I'm being thick but is Evorel conti the same as Evorel 25?

I am on Evorel 25, but think I need to perhaps increase the dose a little, or maybe try a different patch, hence the question.

I was advised to place the patch just below the top of my knickers at the front and alternate it's location on every application. It has never come off, not even in the shower & I have rubbed over it several times forgetting that it's there. As I'm using half the patch, I too cut straight across the wavy line and just gently peel off the arch shaped piece that stays behind.

I have been on them for 8 weeks now and the symptoms at the beginning did start to ease, but they also get worse again on some days. But using the full patch increased my oestrogen levels too much.

Hope you're getting on ok with them now. x

Katejo

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 10:42:47 AM »

Hi

Sorry if I'm being thick but is Evorel conti the same as Evorel 25?

I am on Evorel 25, but think I need to perhaps increase the dose a little, or maybe try a different patch, hence the question.

I was advised to place the patch just below the top of my knickers at the front and alternate it's location on every application. It has never come off, not even in the shower & I have rubbed over it several times forgetting that it's there. As I'm using half the patch, I too cut straight across the wavy line and just gently peel off the arch shaped piece that stays behind.

I have been on them for 8 weeks now and the symptoms at the beginning did start to ease, but they also get worse again on some days. But using the full patch increased my oestrogen levels too much.

Hope you're getting on ok with them now. x
I think (based on comments read here) that Evorel 25 and 50 are sequi rather than conti. Conti is only for women who have not had periods for over a year (or are over 54). I now place mine in the same place as you and have started cutting across the wavy line.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 10:45:12 AM by Katejo »

neviebelle

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2021, 03:20:33 PM »

Hi I have just got my first box of everol conti and a little aprhensive so was going to go with half a patch as my symptoms are mild, mainly brain fog and muscles.  Do you recommend half a patch,thank you in advance. Also I have read alot of people gain weight with them? Any help would be welcome

racjen

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2021, 07:09:00 PM »

I'm not sure what's available in Sequi, but I'm on estrogen only Evorel patches (so presumably Conti) and I get a 100 patch and a 25 patch, pretty sure a 50 is available too. They are labelled simply Evorel 25 or 100, no mention of the Conti bit, but that's what they are.

Katejo

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2021, 10:37:25 PM »

I'm not sure what's available in Sequi, but I'm on estrogen only Evorel patches (so presumably Conti) and I get a 100 patch and a 25 patch, pretty sure a 50 is available too. They are labelled simply Evorel 25 or 100, no mention of the Conti bit, but that's what they are.
  Evorel conti has oestrogen and progesterone together and only comes as a 50 patch.
Pages: 1 [2]