Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

twitter facebook instagram blogger

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oestrogel and Osteoporosis  (Read 375 times)

Stellajane

Re: Oestrogel and Osteoporosis
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 12:33:24 PM »

I would encourage you to do that katejo. I have also taken Osteocare tablets for years along with my HRT (though I can only take half the standard dose due to the magnesium content being too much for my gut).  Forewarned is forearmed as the saying goes.

Katejo

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 04:35:26 PM »

I would encourage you to do that katejo. I have also taken Osteocare tablets for years along with my HRT (though I can only take half the standard dose due to the magnesium content being too much for my gut).  Forewarned is forearmed as the saying goes.
I have a couple of other reasons for wanting to try systemic. one is that I have had real problems with tight muscles in my calves and aching sole of feet ever since peri. I have always suspected that it was to do with low oestrogen but a GP visit got me nowhere (some time ago).

TNM45689

« Reply #17 on: Today at 08:31:21 PM »

Hi having recently been diagnosed with osteoporosis and HRT being used for its treatment, does anyone know what your estrogen levels would need to be to have any difference on OP?

Tx

Joaniepat

« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:58:53 PM »

Hi having recently been diagnosed with osteoporosis and HRT being used for its treatment, does anyone know what your estrogen levels would need to be to have any difference on OP?

Tx

I am osteopaenic and have been told the level should be 200-250 pmol/l to prevent osteoporosis.

JP x
Pages: 1 [2]