Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does anyone get the internal shakes/jitters for days on end?????  (Read 3282 times)

Albertadawn

Re: Does anyone get the internal shakes/jitters for days on end?????
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2019, 06:04:39 AM »

Yep. I get this too. Feels like electricity, almost pulsing.  Have been told by GP it's due to anxiety / cortisol/adrenaline overload. Interesting how this comes up in the dark winter months though. I feel very daylight starved as it has been a really cloudy Dec/Jan where I live. I take Calcium / Magnesium supplements plus Multivit + Iron. May look into Vit D.

I have had this shaking start this past month, kind of like when you get a chill from being out in the cold too long. Thanks for sharing what your dr said about it, I'm sure he's right.
On the subject of vit D, you definitely should be taking it daily, we all should according to the latest guidelines. It helps with all types of ailments.  :)

Jules53

Re: Does anyone get the internal shakes/jitters for days on end?????
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2019, 08:42:26 PM »

Hi Angel1964

I just wondered how you are doing weaning off the Femseven Conti patches? I have decided to come off them mainly due to the supply problems and I don't want to take HRT tablets.

How are you feeling and are any supplements helping? I am down to two thirds of one patch.

Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 [2]