Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Has any post I have put on this forum been shared on FB  (Read 897 times)

SUZIEWONG

Has any post I have put on this forum been shared on FB
« on: January 13, 2019, 09:20:28 PM »

I have been told today I posted a statement on Facebook asking for HRT advice , a few days ago , as I was depressed!! I have posted on the forum before but nothing to do with depression and certainly did not put it on my fb page .also I have checked my page and can find nothing ?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Has any post I have put on this forum been shared on FB
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 11:10:55 AM »

Who informed you?  Unless threads are in the private area on here, comments can be seen from MM if anyone does a search.  Don't know enough about facebook  ::)

What help do you need?

Katejo

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 11:25:06 AM »

I have been told today I posted a statement on Facebook asking for HRT advice , a few days ago , as I was depressed!! I have posted on the forum before but nothing to do with depression and certainly did not put it on my fb page .also I have checked my page and can find nothing ?
Maybe someone confused you with another member who is also on fb? Who told you that you had posted on fb about depression?  Another MM member?

Salad

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 06:00:38 PM »

Do you mean a FB friend told you that?
If you belong to a FB forum that is an ‘Open' group then it's possible your posts there will show on your timeline.
If it's a closed group then it shouldn't happen.