Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Evorel conti any positive users out there  (Read 647 times)

Kimberley

Evorel conti any positive users out there
« on: January 15, 2019, 09:50:40 PM »

Hi ladies am sitting staring at these patches thinking I'll cut them into quarters and start of slowly is the same ingredients in both patches and why do you change them weekly my last period was last July last October my doctor stopped my HRT elleste and my antidepressant because I had to have a kidney stone removed since stopping them I've had terrible tummy issues constipation sickness and not feeling very well my doctor said it was coming of the tablets that did it my flushes are horrendous I just don't feel well and the thought of these patches making me feel worse gives me anxiety has anyone tried them or is on them with good results I feel so alone my hubby doesn't know how I feel as his mum is ill and we are up and down to the hospital I just feel like something has to work for me thanks for any advice ladies 😔

purplebee

Re: Evorel conti any positive users out there
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 03:37:18 PM »

Hi Kimberley,
I have found Evorel Conti great! I was using the patch (twice a week because they only deliver the HRT dose for 4 days at a time, hence changing them every 3rd and then 4th day)  .. was on them for years. I changed to a tablet form for a year(long story) and was not happy on them.. so switched back to Evorel. HRT  Tablets go through the digestive system and sometimes don't get absorbed properly. The patches are transdermal so go straight into the system. I don't think a quarter is enough to benefit you so I would suggest half a patch (which is what I do) twice a week. All the best.

Kimberley

Re: Evorel conti any positive users out there
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 03:56:31 PM »

Hi ladies thankyou so much I'll start off with half a patch see how it goes good to know am not alone in these  situations I didn't realise how sensitive the digestive track is it seems it's very easily upset that's why I opted for a patch instead of a tablets ❤️