Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Author Topic: Vaginal burning sorted great product found  (Read 1905 times)

Ruby10

Vaginal burning sorted great product found
« on: January 17, 2019, 11:06:33 PM »

Just wanted to share with you that I have found a great product that has resolved the burning in the vaginal area. I have started using Yes VM (Vaginal Moisturiser). What a relief it is, it worked with an hour and last for days. Its all natural ingredients so thats even better.
Hope someone find this useful if they are going though the same issue.

Meadowblue

Re: Vaginal burning sorted great product found
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2019, 02:40:33 PM »

Ooh how interesting.  I have just purchased some along with the Olive and Bees as recommended by MaryJane in her book.  Fingers crossed works for me too.  Thank you.

Witches Cat

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2019, 03:25:24 PM »

Hello Ruby, I use YesVM as well and have just found that you can buy a bulk pack of 30 from the Yes people themselves (individual applicators) for what amounts to just over half the price of buyiing them in 6's... Well pleased.  I alternate mine with Vagifem, and it seems to be working well.  ;)

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 05:06:08 PM »

There was some research done by a leading gynae(I think it was Panay) and, if I remember correctly, the vaginal moisturising products that came out best were the YES product range and SYLK.
Ruby10 - I'm pleased you are doing well with this moisturiser - it can make so much difference. DG x

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 04:09:29 PM »

Hello ladies.

My friend told me about this product the other day. She has had some nasty urine infections recently and was prescribed Vagifem which she was reluctant to take as she worries about blood clots. She asked for YESVM instead which is authorised by NICE and was given a prescription. Incidentally her GP was unaware of it but said that she would pass the information on to the other doctors in the practice.

Hope this is helpful.

Take care ladies.

K.