General Discussion > One Life, Live it, Celebrate it!

Ive only gone and joined up!!!!

(1/4) > >>

Aby123:
Oh blimey....
Im 56, and Ive joined the local Couch to 5K group! 
It doesnt start until 21st January, but Im already panicing.  Ive joined a session that runs on a monday morning, so Im hoping there will be some other old codgers like me!!!
Im also,starting Tai Chi too next week.
I figure I have got to try to do something to get me out of this malaise and health anxiety cycle....so here goes.  Ive got to make myself do it....and now I have said it here....it has to be  :D

Anyone else made any any rash decisions  :'(

Dancinggirl:
Good for you. You are not ‘rash', you are being proactive. If you don't try, you'll never conquer your problems. I think you've chosen good activities as well - one that will trigger the good endorphins and the other to relax and calm.

If the running doesn't suit you, then try Nordic walking as this is brilliant.
Joining a group that walks or runs is so great as there will be a social element to it as well.

My hubby and I are actually planning to move to a house that needs renovation. This would free up
Money to hopefully buy a small house for our son who has special needs and give a deposit to our daughter when she's ready.

Keep Us posted about your progress. DG x

CLKD:
Make sure that it is correct Nordic walking, the number of people we see that haven't a clue how to use the poles correctly  ::)

:medal:  once the shock wears off you may enjoy it  ;)

Dancing Queen:
Good for you Aby, It will probably be hard at first but you will feel so much better after a while. You will all be in the same boat so it will be a great sharing experience. It`s not rash just go for it! I chucked my job of 20 years in yesterday... now THAT`S rash!!  :o xx

CLKD:
Oh no it wasn't DQ  ;) ...........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version