Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Please tell me to stop worrying 😢  (Read 3342 times)

Conolly

Re: Please tell me to stop worrying 😢
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2018, 08:48:44 PM »

No that has only started last few weeks so I'm thinking HRT patches. I have mammograms yearly without fail due to a lump in right breast that I've had biopsies on and it was fine.

That's good news, now you can relax a bit. I have a lump the size of an egg above right clavicle that gets worse when I'm hot (flushes) or have done any exercise. Rheumatologist said it's common in Fibromyalgia. Awful to look at, but I'm not worried about it anymore. Joys of ageing...

Conolly X

Angel1964

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2018, 08:54:26 PM »

No that has only started last few weeks so I'm thinking HRT patches. I have mammograms yearly without fail due to a lump in right breast that I've had biopsies on and it was fine.

That's good news, now you can relax a bit. I have a lump the size of an egg above right clavicle that gets worse when I'm hot (flushes) or have done any exercise. Rheumatologist said it's common in Fibromyalgia. Awful to look at, but I'm not worried about it anymore. Joys of ageing...

Conolly X

Yes the joys of ageing. They say life begins at 40, wish I had taken notice of that quote, as 50s it goes downhill :) you are a star for all that you have put to me. I cannot thank you enough. Can you friend be my new expertly qualified doctor please ;) love and hugs to you both xx

Conolly

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2018, 08:58:40 PM »

Life begins to end at 40  ;D

She will love that, thank you. You're welcome, dear. By the way, don't let anxiety take control. Easier said than done, but here's one tip: we are NEVER in control of anything, so just let the river run free.

Conolly X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2018, 09:07:05 PM »

I have a lymph node along my left collar bone.  Worried the hell out of the SHO I worked with who sent me for blood tests.  That was in 1976 and results showed nil of note. 

I have a birthday soon and don't feel any older than I did at 16, my bones however  ;D

Angel1964

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2018, 12:31:27 PM »

Angel no it doesnt seem to..just kind of there!

Ah ok. Mine deflates on inhaling xx
Pages: 1 [2]