Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Out of sorts  (Read 781 times)

pricey

Out of sorts
« on: December 12, 2018, 08:11:32 AM »

Hi lovely ladies,

So I started the Evorel patches (switched from Femoston) and have felt quite good. Only month one. My period has started at the start of the progestogen patches but that was what was happening on the Femoston so it may take a cycle or two to synch.  I am relieved I haven't had the mother of all headaches which I tended to get at this stage on Elleste Duet ( however my cycle did settle well on that). I am however feeling more anxious than I have in a while. I do yoga and generally cope with stress better than I used to. But the past few days I have been feeling tearful and nervous. Admittedly I have had more responsibility at work which I have enjoyed as I have had a more senior role due to a colleague's long term sickness. That now looks to be coming to an end for the time being although there is still lots of uncertainty. Hubby who is very fit has been sent for a chest xray because he had a few symptoms. He seems fine and the check seemed precautionary but I am beside myself worrying he is going to get a call. I have just got this feeling of doom. I realise this could be the hormones and I am prepared to ride the storm. But I could just do with some support.

Thanks for listening xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Out of sorts
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 10:25:59 AM »

:bighug:   sadly this comes with The Change.   !  HORMONES  !  >:(

suzysunday

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 11:13:47 AM »

So sorry to hear about your problems it's all really difficult to cope sometimes.  It's easy to think things won't improve. I have been having similar feelings of doom for a while and you just want to feel ok.  We just have to believe things will improve.

Hurdity

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 07:29:31 PM »

Hang in there pricey and hope this one works for you to help you cope with everything you have to deal with.

Hurdity x