Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Holiday anxiety -need help!  (Read 6711 times)

jaypo

Re: Holiday anxiety -need help!
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2018, 07:00:49 PM »

😂

Two hoots

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2018, 07:39:44 PM »

At the moment we are planning a Baltic cruise next year, I might have to add a new category UK/Russia relations and a trip to France so UK Brexit implications  :o

If I'm going on a ferry or cruise I study the shipping forecast several times a day, for days before we are due to travel  ::)

I'm sorry if I'm adding to anyone's list of things to fret about

:madeyes:

jaypo

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2018, 07:51:04 PM »

You MUST enjoy your cruise,I'm a bit of a cruise junkie & many a time going across the bay of Biscay I've just lain on my bed & chilled as it can be soooo rough across there 🤢 bigger ships are obviously more stable so I'd opt for one over a hundred tonnes
Have you been on one before?

Two hoots

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2018, 08:16:48 PM »

Yes I love a cruise holiday, we went to the canaries and Morocco in October, it was brilliant.  I don't like flying so we sail from Southampton, it's a great way to see places that we wouldn't be able to see otherwise. The Baltic has been on our must do list for a few years, have you been

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2018, 08:34:14 PM »

Oh we check the forecast B4 we plan a fishing trip  ;D on a lake for trout  ::)

Two hoots

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2018, 08:37:23 PM »

Oh we check the forecast B4 we plan a fishing trip  ;D on a lake for trout  ::)

You can't be too careful

:lol:

jaypo

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2018, 08:56:53 PM »

Yes I love a cruise holiday, we went to the canaries and Morocco in October, it was brilliant.  I don't like flying so we sail from Southampton, it's a great way to see places that we wouldn't be able to see otherwise. The Baltic has been on our must do list for a few years, have you been
Oh yes we love our cruises,we go to canaries & Madeira over Xmas & new year & especially enjoy Norway,like you I don't like flying so just a couple of hours drive to Southampton but like you also the anxiety has been a first for this cruise but I'm determined not to spoil it.hope you get to the Baltic's & ENJOY 😊

Two hoots

« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2018, 09:35:14 PM »

We really liked Madeira when we stopped in October, the weather was a bit drizzly in the morning but it didn't stop us going ashore. We walked around Funchal towards the market, what a lovely market, so many exotic fruits on offer and lots of samples to taste  :)

The fireworks are supposed to be fantastic on New Year's Eve, I can just imagine up on deck with a nice pina colada ......... ;D

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2018, 09:48:58 PM »

Will you two please shut up!   :rofl: I'm sick with envy.......🤮

Only joking ladies,
Enjoy your cruises 🚢 I hope to try one out one day, I hate flying, but I'm not sure about a cruise ship either.
I've been on a couple of ferries in my time, but not a cruise ship. The size of them scares the life outa me...🙀

Enjoy girls, you deserve it............🛳

Two hoots

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2018, 09:56:47 PM »

They put something in the water on the cruise ships, it's addictive, as soon as I get home I'm looking for next year   ::)

If you are tempted a 7 nights to the fjords is a good option, but you are warned its very addictive   ;D

jaypo

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2018, 10:06:32 PM »

Oh yes jillydoll,you must try one 😊 we go especially to see fireworks in Madeira,I'm not really a fan of them but oh my, I was speechless.........first for everything 😬

Lanzalover

« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2018, 06:18:20 PM »

I'd love to go on a cruise but DH doesn't do boats/ships etc which I find very strange as both his Mum and Dad worked on cruise liners !!!

Lanzalover x

jaypo

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2018, 06:52:25 PM »

hi Lanzalover,we're of to canaries soon & going to lanzarote😊 you'd think cruising would be in your husbands blood,it's sooooo relaxing,once you get over your anxiety (with me) 🤨

NaturalMystic

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2018, 07:47:47 PM »

No cruise ships for me ladies, too scared it might sink.  Ever heard of the Indianapolis 😁

jaypo

« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2018, 07:50:35 PM »

I'll just walk around ship with my life jacket on 24/7 😄
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4