Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: CBD oil  (Read 23248 times)

jaypo

Re: CBD oil
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2019, 09:04:38 AM »

Yes,Birdy,it's weak stuff from there x

Nas

« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2019, 09:10:39 AM »

In on green from simply cbd. It's meant to be decent.. Watch this space!   :spin:

jaypo

« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2019, 09:31:30 AM »

You should Birdy,it must be worth a try?give it a few days to work though,it's not instant xx

kaye052

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2019, 07:40:25 AM »

I am a fan of cannabis. and I am happy that I can spoil my sweet tooth too! First, There was cannabis-infused frozen yogurt then a chocolate cake with marijuana edibles.Dishes with peaches are good too but did you actually think that food infused cannabis? that is totally great but ingesting cannabis has a side effect that can lead to overdose or addiction because of the dosage of cannabis that food has. by continually researching, I came across to this blimburnseeds.com/news/marijuana/legalization/europe/peter-muyshondt-cannabis-activist-policeman/ and thinking about planning my own and try his food infused cannabis or in peaches.

Lilyloos

« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2019, 09:18:43 AM »

Have you tried it yet Birdy?! I have some from Simply CBD but too anxious to try it  :'(  Still ploughing through an anxious period (4 weeks) and digging deep to try and keep a lid on it!
It's sat on the bench but worried I'll get a reaction to it!!!

Lilyloos

« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2019, 11:43:13 AM »

Ok birdy I'll give it a go im :)trying hard not to go down the ssri route again, they took the anxiety away but gave me the worst headaches I've ever had.. tried a couple of them. 
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]