Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: CBD oil  (Read 23339 times)

Annika

Re: CBD oil
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2018, 01:32:04 PM »

I have degenerative discs and have had bad pain the last couple weeks. I wasn't looking forward to Thanksgiving this week not with all the cooking etc., My oil arrived yesterday and I took about 30 drops under the tongue last night. Honestly I didn't feel any difference but the taste was okay rather like a light olive oil. Last night I slept like a baby no pain at all I cannot believe it. My husband asked how I was I said I feel great just a slight pain back there so I took another 30 drops for today. So I thought I would get on and let you lovely ladies what I have experienced with it. My strength is 250 mg full spectrum and I got mine on Amazon.

Ladybt28

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2018, 06:24:42 PM »

Annika - sounds great - so glad it seems to work.  Trouble is we all seem to react differently to things like cbd oil and sleeping remedies and even hrt.  Its all so random but wishing you many more peaceful and pain free nights :great:

jaypo

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2018, 01:57:23 PM »

I'm away to that shop tomorrow that sells it,is it grape tree'something like that,they sell the higher strength CBD,so fingers crossed 🤞

BlueButterfly

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2018, 03:04:52 PM »

I cannot find my CBD oil.  >:( No idea where it disappeared to...have to buy more now.
I wanted a better quality anyways but not like this. It was my favorite for pain. Never used it long enough to see if it helped anxiety.

jaypo

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2018, 03:10:51 PM »

I cannot find my CBD oil.  >:( No idea where it disappeared to...have to buy more now.
I wanted a better quality anyways but not like this. It was my favorite for pain. Never used it long enough to see if it helped anxiety.
Was it the meno fairy that stole it BB?🤪😂

BlueButterfly

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2018, 03:20:26 PM »

Was it the meno fairy that stole it BB?🤪😂

;D I think so! Or placed it in a secret place that only she would remember!  ::)

jaypo

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2018, 04:03:54 PM »

🤣🧚🏼‍♀️

jaypo

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2018, 06:37:01 PM »

Hi Clio yes it's vile! I got the drops for under your tongue,where you've to keep it fo 5-10 mins,blimey,after the allotted time it tasted like I'd chewed my way through 80 cigars🤢

jaypo

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2019, 01:12:30 PM »

That's what I have it for,it's really expensive though for the high strength one,anxiety hasn't returned (please don't) so I haven't really had a chance to test it fully

Ladybt28

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2019, 02:22:11 PM »

Jaypo - great to hear your anxiety has taken a holiday - lets hope it's actually emigrated!! :)

Ladybt28

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2019, 02:41:22 PM »

Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you realise the gaps between are getting longer and when they come they are not so severe - sort of creeps up on you doesn't it Jaypo?

jaypo

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2019, 02:44:36 PM »

I hadn't a clue what was wrong with me,didn't even recognise I'd anxiety til it was really bad and by that time I was definitely depressed also,just awful.
How have you been

Ladybt28

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2019, 06:31:29 PM »

well I have to say that it would be foolish of me to say "oh I'm ok I'm better" especially after 40 years of stuff but I have to say on my scale of 1- 10 for feeling bad instead of living my life for the last 10 years between 7 & 10, I would say I have moved down to a 4-5!! whoo hoo!  Flaming heck it's taken just over 6 months.  I'm not fixed that's for sure and I got my testosterone on Wednesday so its a bit early to say how that works or if it works at all.

It seems to be going in the right direction but I know relapses are possible and after 40 years of my brain being in pretty depressive state and my body being out of sorts I would be a complete idiot to think it will have "it will have got the hang of what it was supposed to be doing"!!  I think its a learning curve still but lets just say it's "different but in a good way"!  I could be on here posting tomorrow that I want to play on the motorway again!  lets not get in front of ourselves hey?  Thanks for asking Jaypo :) 

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:33:52 PM by Ladybt28 »

jaypo

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2019, 06:32:20 PM »

Hi countrygirl,just wish we could all be ok,a simple pill & hey presto! We're all better 😊

jaypo

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2019, 06:35:34 PM »

Wow ladybt,you've had it bad haven't you,I know in the grand scheme of things,this doesn't really help but I really admire you,there are another few women on here that I think are amazing,you may not know it but you're an inspiration to others xx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7