Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Has anyone tried GOPO?  (Read 6059 times)

Katejo

Has anyone tried GOPO?
« on: October 21, 2018, 05:27:46 PM »

I came across this name by chance while browsing a health discussion about joints and arthritis  [commercial link removed]
Have any of you used it? In the discussion which I saw, someone was singing its praises.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 12:08:25 PM by Emma »

Shadyglade

Re: Has anyone tried GOPO?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 05:49:45 PM »

Looks interesting. I haven't tried it but have take rosehip supplements for joint pain (which this is derived from), and found it affective.

The reviews look good.

Beaker

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 08:56:19 PM »

I tried GOPO for about 4 months. It definitely worked for me for joint pains but I had to give it up eventually because I got very fed up of the side effects (gastrointestinal). Worth taking unless you tend to suffer from irritable bowel (IBS-D) type symptoms!

Katejo

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2018, 09:41:20 PM »

I tried GOPO for about 4 months. It definitely worked for me for joint pains but I had to give it up eventually because I got very fed up of the side effects (gastrointestinal). Worth taking unless you tend to suffer from irritable bowel (IBS-D) type symptoms!
   Thanks for that Beaker. I might give it a try.

Shadyglade

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 08:56:57 PM »

Have just been reading the Menopause Matters mag on line and there is an article on joint pain.  It mentions Gopo, so is worth a read.

https://www.menopausematters.co.uk/issue54/mobile/index.html#p=16

Shadyglade
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 09:11:45 PM by Shadyglade »

JaneinPen

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 11:27:06 AM »

I came across this name by chance while browsing a health discussion about joints and arthritis   [commercial link removed]
Have any of you used it? In the discussion which I saw, someone was singing its praises.
i have been taking two tablets morning and two before evening meal for a few years. My husband who is a biochemist recommended me to take it when I was diagnosed with advanced osteoarthritis. My hands would not work properly along with other joints. I think it really does help a lot. My hands still get painful from time to time but nothing like they would without the supplement and they don't lock up anymore. I haven't had intestinal problems but do always take before a meal. It isn't cheap but on Boots 3 for 2 it is in my opinion worth it
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 12:07:39 PM by Emma »

Katejo

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 07:35:22 AM »

I came across this name by chance while browsing a health discussion about joints and arthritis  [commercial link removed]
i have been taking two tablets morning and two before evening meal for a few years. My husband who is a biochemist recommended me to take it when I was diagnosed with advanced osteoarthritis. My hands would not work properly along with other joints. I think it really does help a lot. My hands still get painful from time to time but nothing like they would without the supplement and they don't lock up anymore. I haven't had intestinal problems but do always take before a meal. It isn't cheap but on Boots 3 for 2 it is in my opinion worth it
Thanks Herdwick. Do you get it in a Boots store or is it only available online? I might try it.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 12:07:49 PM by Emma »

JaneinPen

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 09:06:07 AM »

Thanks Herdwick. Do you get it in a Boots store or is it only available online? I might try it.
I get mine on the Boots 3 for price of 2
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 12:07:58 PM by Emma »

Shadyglade

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 09:25:24 AM »

Let us know how you get on Katejo.

JaneinPen

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 02:40:33 PM »

When you start you do three tablets twice a day for two weeks (I think) then to two twice a day

Katejo

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2018, 02:14:12 PM »

When you start you do three tablets twice a day for two weeks (I think) then to two twice a day
I have eventually got round to buying it. Just 1 box to start with as I tend to try otc products and then forget that I have them. I threw out a box of Jointace last week which had a 2013 use by date. Will let you know how it goes.

Shadyglade

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 06:59:34 PM »

Any results yet Katejo?

Katejo

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 10:54:21 PM »

Any results yet Katejo?
No because I haven't been consistent about taking them.

Shadyglade

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 11:10:08 PM »

Oh, I know all about that with my vitamins. Don't know how I'd manage if I had to take prescribed meds.

Katejo

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2019, 07:09:42 AM »

Oh, I know all about that with my vitamins. Don't know how I'd manage if I had to take prescribed meds.
I am consistent with prescribed meds but not with others.
Pages: [1] 2