Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Utrogestan and tinnitus/ hearing loss  (Read 5314 times)

sheila99

Re: Utrogestan and tinnitus/ hearing loss
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2018, 12:05:16 PM »

As far as I know it's OK but maybe start a different post to ask? I know there are some people who can tolerate it vaginally but not orally.

julie55

• I'm in here somewhere
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2020, 01:01:24 PM »

Hi I know this post is 2 years old but was wondering if you had found out if the hormone replacement therapy caused the ear problem x as I had to stop my elleste duet conti tablet due to shortage was put on evorol conti patch had severe vertigo for ten weeks had to stop was put on gel and tablet 3 week ago and have got terrible tinnitus went to ent on Thursday who informed me I had hearing loss due to age ? But it only came on after vertigo and starting on gel and tablet I'm on two pumps and 100mg utrogesten vaginal I don't want to go through the horrific symptoms I had when I had to stop hrt for ten weeks nor do I like the tinnitus I don't know if there is a connection with gel and tablet should I just continue for a while see if it improves any help would be appreciated x has anyone got any answers pls
« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 03:29:16 PM by julie55 »

Sammiejane

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 01:35:34 PM »

hi ladies

i have noticed problems with ears the more estrogen i take i suffered with ear infections and fluid in ears and it's worse the more estrogen i take infact off hrt was the best i guess because it dries the ears out so i never had problems start estrogen hrt and it's back and the more estrogen i take worse it is x
Pages: 1 [2]