Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Which vegetables are easy to digest?  (Read 4142 times)

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Which vegetables are easy to digest?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 07:54:20 PM »

I can't tolarate onions anymore, they really upset me.
But food is so boring without them and garlic, so I eat them occasionally.
I just couldn't eat my food without them.everything seems so bland.
Cabbage is a no, no for me, and I've gone off salad, maybe because we ate it so much
over the summer. I'm not a fish eater, only tuna out of a tin, and I'm not big on meat either,
only eating a little of whatever's been cooked.
Why I'm not a fully fledged vegetarian, I don't know....lol

Roseneath

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 08:20:55 PM »

Most veg seems to give me huge amounts of bottom gas in the morning, volcanic proportions. The only exception is peas or tomatoes.
I find on holiday I can eat anything; bread, wine without a problem which makes me think it is the stress of being at home and maybe not being as active as when I'm away.

jillydoll

• Hiya
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 08:55:32 PM »

I'm very windy anyway. But I think hrt can make you that way.
I'm sure I've read it on the leaflet.
Well, I've got to blame something.....lol
And as for wine, or beer, no, one and I'm anybody's, lol, not that anyone wants me..lmao.

shrosphirelass

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2018, 07:13:52 PM »

Most veg seems to give me huge amounts of bottom gas in the morning, volcanic proportions. The only exception is peas or tomatoes.
I find on holiday I can eat anything; bread, wine without a problem which makes me think it is the stress of being at home and maybe not being as active as when I'm away.

That's interesting I hadn't thought that activity may have an effect. When we were on holiday and I was much better we walked all over the place, quite exhausted me!

Tomatoes are fine for me too I've been off peas so glad to hear they're ok for you as they are one of my favourites. Will try reintroducing them next. I don't mind the gas which was a bit ridiculous first thing (but much improved on my new regime), it's the feeling of general discomfort and pain.
Pages: 1 [2]