Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

twitter facebook blogger

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: foul taste in my mouth  (Read 494 times)

CLKD

Re: foul taste in my mouth
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 11:22:30 PM »

Go straight to A&E!   If you have a niggling appendix it may be on the point of bursting!!!  mine grumbled for years then took 18 hours to come to a 'head' when I was rushed into Theatre because my temp. went up.  The taste may be telling you something?
Changes can be scarey, even when we want them!

CLKD

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 11:58:28 AM »

How R U now?
Changes can be scarey, even when we want them!

Peroxideblader

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 10:51:42 PM »

hi clkd...well I had to get emergency appt yesterday to see a doctor turned out to be a nurse practitioner??? anyway she tested my wee felt my stomach and back the areas that hurt like hell said either kidney stones or kidney infection..so I've got 7 days of antibiotics which I hate as they make me sick with diarrhoea the same way I'm feeling now....so a double whammy and referred me for a kidney scan ( I I've not heard in 8 weeks chase her up) wtf!@@ 8 weeks I could be dead....
I think it's an ovarian cyst burst like before but that doesn't give you fever nausea and back pain apparently....
so this nasty taste is still here but luckily with the vomiting now I can't taste the sick yuk!@@
thanks for asking

sparkle

• and breathe ...
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 06:27:41 AM »

PB, I'd go to A&E like CLKD says, whatever it is you can't wait weeks for a scan, that's ridiculous.  And without being rude to the NP, but surely you need more expert advice!!  How are you now? X
Pages: 1 [2]