Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Nine years on from Hysterectomy  (Read 957 times)

Tich1263

Nine years on from Hysterectomy
« on: September 05, 2018, 03:40:06 PM »

Hi everyone,

I have just discovered this forum and wondered if others are suffering with their stomachs ( from belly button, down) swelling when just doing the simplest daily tasks. I had a full hysterectomy 9 years ago after being diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. Any possible causes?

Tich1263

Re: Nine years on from Hysterectomy
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2018, 08:20:11 AM »

Thank you very much, I have been to the doctors and they are sending me for a pelvic scan at some point, but I was just thought I would look for some advice on this lovely site.  I will let you know how I get on  :)

clio

Re: Nine years on from Hysterectomy
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 05:34:28 PM »

Hello Tich1263, have you had your scan?? What was the result?? I have bloated tummy constantly so pretty normal for me. However I've just logged to this site to see if anyone has had any experience with ovarian cancer and I see you have!! I've been to see 2 docs because I've had a change in bowel habits and was concerned as I've had it several months but this passed week I've developed back pain so I'm going to go back. Both Doc's were not concerned with my bowels so was happy with that but now with the back pain there is definitely something going on so going to ask for a ultra sound scan or one of them prob scans. Let us know how your getting on!

Clio