Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Evorel sequi advice  (Read 1361 times)

shrosphirelass

Evorel sequi advice
« on: August 30, 2018, 03:49:10 PM »

Can anyone share any experiences of taking evorel sequi? I have been taking it for a month  now. half a patch twice a week. I've just had the withdrawal bleed. It's not very heavy but it's lasted a week and doesn't show any signs of stopping. What are other peoples experiences?

Also, generally how have people found it? I don't think I feel much different. Headache is back today (main reason I went on it) and my stomach and nausea have been bad intermittently. I'm not worse though! What do people think re upping the patch to a whole one. Dr left it up to me and I don't have a follow up appointment until November.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Evorel sequi advice
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 12:37:39 PM »

You don't seem to have had any!   Maybe put the product name in2 the search box to see what pops up?

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 04:45:14 PM »

Do you still need help with this? If so maybe start a new thread in All Things Menopause? Maybe you have already increased to a whole patch? Do let us know how you are feeling on this HRT now - hopefully OK!

Hurdity x

shrosphirelass

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 05:36:02 PM »

Thanks will try if I can figure it out. Have been feeling well the last week whilst on holiday so not sure if that's to do with the HRT or change in diet. Felt really nauseous again today but had applied new half patch evoril conti (so with progesterone) so may be why?
Not increased yet.