Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Weak bladder  (Read 1318 times)

Hezzalady67!

Weak bladder
« on: August 18, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »

I am sure there are lots of threads about this just haven't looked.

Wanted to offload, twice in recent weeks I have had bad experiences on long journeys. One involved having to jump out the car and pee in a layby just hoping both back and front door being open would shield me enough.

Second time, I literally peed in the car seat. Managed to get a pair of trousers, but the only pants in the village were some horrid Incontinence ones at the chemist so I had to get them. What was meant to be a nice day out was tainted by the feeling I had reached an all time low in the peeing department and how to clean the car seat I do not know.

Both times the urine just would not stop, it seemed like loads more than I had actually consumed.

Really worried as have to do some car sharing for work soon!

Hezzalady67!

Re: Weak bladder
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 10:28:32 PM »

Thanks Daisydot. I have had urine infections before and it doesn't hurt or sting like that, but there is definitely something not right.

I just don't know where it all comes from. Literally had one cup of tea, then gone to loo before leaving, then less than an hour later was in desperation and could hold on no longer.

So upsetting!

Tiddles

Re: Weak bladder
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 07:15:07 AM »

Hi Hezzalady.  A bit of leakage or the urge to go more frequently seems fairly standard but if what you're describing happened to me where you can't shut the flow off I would be off to see the doc. x