Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Private Consultant - Update.  (Read 3593 times)

Kathleen

Re: Private Consultant - Update.
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2018, 08:37:17 PM »

Hello Stellajane.

You could be right about the ratio of gel to Utrogestan for best effect and of course that would apply to all users!

My consultant said it is a  pity that a 50mcg dose of Utrogestan isn't available as well as a 100mcg but there probably isn't any profit in it. Maybe we need a campaign ladies!

Thank you for your post and I will keep everyone informed ( try stopping me lol).

Take care.

K.

Burchers

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 09:22:42 PM »

Hi I'm one week in on Estrogel 2 pumps and Utrogestan 100mg daily.My only side effect is achey boobs in an evening and Im feeling like Im going to start a period( not had one since having an ablation in 2016).

I felt rough a few days ago but seems to be subsiding.

My only other problem is pain in my armpit perhaps where my lymph nodes are. Can feel a lump in one.Probably a coincidence.

I'm also doing my Estriol

paisley

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2018, 04:02:01 PM »

Good luck Kathleen with your new increased regime. I really hope it works out for you. Xx
I know exactly how you feel with the jitters I have terrible anxiety at the moment & any small stress seems to send me over the edge & I too think it is low oestrogen.

Kathleen

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2018, 05:17:24 PM »

Hello paisley.

Thank you for your post.

The jitters are awful aren't they,  I've never experienced any like them until the menopause. My trusty meno book talks about a subtle trembling but I think the lady who said it was like she had swallowed a large vibrating mobile phone was nearer the mark! I find it impossible to relax when they are happening  and always sigh with relief when they suddenly disappear.

I've been plagued by them for a long time so I hope that increasing my oestrogen will finally put an end to them.

Thank you for your comments and take care.

K.

Tempest

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »

It is a meno. symptom, but also......

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety/symptoms/shaking-anxiety.shtml

It says it's particularly noticeable at rest, or when waking up and many, many ladies here report this. I have a friend who had the internal vibrating in peri, but not post meno., so I think in meno. It's either fluctuating hormones, or (or very annoyingly) fluctuating HRT.

I know when i'm having a 'good' day with plenty to distract me that it goes away if I'm not using HRT. On the patch, it's when it starts to run low after 2.5 days. So I started to wonder.......For me, it's part fluctuating HRT,  part anxiety and partly neuro. symptoms from MS (but the latter are usually spasms). :o xxxx

Kathleen

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2018, 06:38:29 PM »

Hello again ladies.

I've read other posts where ladies say that they don't notice their meno symptoms when distracted or absorbed in an activity so it is possible to ‘forget ‘ about them for a while. If only there was a tried and tested way of ‘forgetting‘ our hormonal turmoil permanently so we could get on with our lives, now THAT ladies is the dream!

Take care all.

K.

Tempest

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2018, 08:29:22 PM »

Absolutely, Kathleen. I agree totally. xxxx
Pages: 1 [2]