Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Cyclo progynova 2mg  (Read 2013 times)

cazjen44

Cyclo progynova 2mg
« on: June 08, 2018, 02:05:10 PM »

I've been taking cyclo progynova 2mg for 3 months.  It's cured the fatigue and night sweats but I've still got dizziness/swaying /spinning sensation.  Blood pressure fine gets checked regularly.  ENT doctor says it's chemical imbalance caused by messing around with hrt and trying to find one to replace prempak c 😡 which I was on years and felt brilliant.  Cyclo progynova doesn't come in lower dose.  I think if it was lower dose my dizziness would calm down.  Is it worth halving tablet?  Or shall I go back to GP and try yet another hrt.  Need sequential one.  Ovaries removed at age 31, now 48.  Can't tolerate certain progesterones but ok with norgestrel.  Heard femoston good and more natural progesterone?.  Any advice appreciated x

Emerald2017

Re: Cyclo progynova 2mg
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 08:43:52 PM »

Hi! I was on cyclo progynova but I didn't like the 7 days break. I am on Femoston now, I find it better and dydrogesterone is milder than norgestel but no huge differences.

cazjen44

Re: Cyclo progynova 2mg
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 07:37:56 AM »

Thanks for advice.  I think I'm going to go back to GP and discuss.  I'm 75% fixed but the dizziness is debilitating  :'( x