Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Xylitol  (Read 1570 times)

Cassie

Xylitol
« on: May 07, 2018, 09:50:09 AM »

I have been using a spray containing Vit D + K2.
I use 3 sprays per day which is the recommended dosage on the little bottle. I was reading the label and I see it contains Xylitol, does anyone know if Xylitol is safe to use so regularly, I presume it would be very little added to the spray but it still worries me as I have heard that it is not a healthy substitute for sugar.  :-\

Shadyglade

Re: Xylitol
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 11:20:35 AM »

I don't like sweeteners. Some are plant based so may be OK. Having the same trouble with squash and cordial. Only the expense ones are now sweetner free.

Shadyglade

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 01:30:04 PM »

Just checked it out. It can cause palpitations in some people.

Cassie

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 04:34:35 PM »

Thankyou it burns my throat am going to try to find a supplement without it.  Whilst I remember, Shadyglade, you were the lady who wanted a link to back up my statement that Vit K2 is an important supplement. When I was looking around this forum this afternoon, I came across this link by accident that another member had posted in a chat a while back, I found it made for very interesting reading & listening, hope you can access it.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/19/vitamin-d-vitamin-k2.aspx

Shadyglade

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 05:02:21 PM »

Okay 👌, thanks I'll check that out.