Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Facial Sunblock  (Read 3858 times)

Krystal

Re: Facial Sunblock
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2018, 02:55:30 PM »

When my facial skin is exposed to sunlight it becomes very red and itchy even in the winter. For several years I tried sun block and sun factor 50 sun screen but all this did was stain my white clothing! Early one spring I went to my GP with this condition and he prescribed an anti histamine which helps to reduce the itching and redness. I still use sun block in the summer sun and always wear a sun hat with a large brim. Maybe I look strange to others when they are trying to get a tan but I don't care. Maybe if you have not spoken to a medical person about this already a visit to your doctor to discuss this may help you. xxxx

Shadyglade

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2018, 09:43:53 AM »

My face cream is a factor 20 which is sufficient for me.  I like a bit of colour as I don't wear makeup.

Daisydot

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2018, 09:59:40 AM »

My new cream is coming today so I'll test it later and report,I also don't wear make up never have I've always had a nice skin colour which is why I get so frustrated with it being so sensitive now,plus it hurts when I burn.ive been fine this holiday but I still feel the piz buin allergy is a bit draggy on my thin skin now but at least it's an option.I still think a serum is much better than creams for older skin.Its just costly I suppose.anyway I'll keep trying lol.

Smitten

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2018, 06:06:19 PM »

I have the Laroche posay SPF 50 fluid, it's really light weight and doesn't cause any allergies on my sensitive skin :)

Daisydot

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2018, 07:52:09 PM »

Hi tika as promised update on my opinion on the frezyderm.its absolutely gorgeous stuff,it dries to a Matt finish immmediately with no shine or greasy feel I'm really impressed with it.I only did one cheek as I was scared of reacting badly as usual but I was fine so tomoruw I shall wear it out and fingers crossed it'll be just what I needed.thanks so much for recommending xx
Pages: 1 [2]