Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Suffering  (Read 5515 times)

Burchers

Re: Suffering
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2018, 07:54:35 AM »

Sorry for late reply. I have got an appointment to see my gp next Thursday. She had also suggested I try the coil and the Oestrogel.
May as well give it a go

Daisydot

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2018, 08:12:13 AM »

Good luck butchers in three months or so you'll be back here telling us how great you feel,well done you have to just keep trying and plodding away you'll get there.

Burchers

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2018, 08:44:53 AM »

I'm hoping to feel better. Might not get it fitted until the end of June as my gp is the only one who does it at my surgery

Daisydot

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 10:13:59 AM »

Just persevere till then and make sure you get the best treatment for you xx

Burchers

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2018, 07:17:22 AM »

Really hoping it works

Daisydot

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2018, 07:35:03 AM »

I think the secret with this is don't look for side effects or flaws,unless it's something really obvious,give it a fair chance to do its stuff it definately takes a couple of months for your levels to increase and your body to adjust so go in with the mindset,”this is gonna work for me”,if you go in negative it'll take you longer to accept any benefits also write down ALL your symptoms you have just now then use that as a tick sheet as you go along on your new regime,it'll surprise you how quickly you'll tick off the symptoms you no longer have .good luck xx

Tempest

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2018, 12:33:30 PM »

Hi, Burchers. Two things - Mirtazipine is linked to considerable weight gain, as well as affecting the libido.  I think it's worth having a review of your AD as well, as you may not receive the benefits you might expect from your HRT if the Mirt. is having these side effects (especially if your dose is over 15mg).  xxxx

Burchers

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2018, 05:12:55 AM »

Hi Tempest I'm on 15mg dose of the Mirtazapine. My anxiety levels have increased over the last couple of weeks.
I'm convinced the Mitazapine doesn't suit me but it makes me eat and sleep( which I was unable to do before taking it).
My gp said we have to tackle one thing at a time.
My daughter in the middle of GCSES , she has adrenal issues and can become ill very quickly.Im worried incase she gets ill and misses an exam.

Florence69

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2018, 12:50:24 PM »

Burchers reading your opening post I thought I was reading about myself  :o
I too am on mirtazapine (30mg) went up 2 dress sizes and look like some one has put a bike pump up my bum and inflated! I look more pregnant now than I did with my real pregnancies !!
I also think the mirt only helps with my sleep and appetite but I'm scared to stop it as it was prescribed by a psychiatrist after a major depressive episode as they now call a breakdown. My gp said I could change it to something else but I'm scared to even try ....

Burchers

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2018, 09:14:41 PM »

Well here's the update. I saw my doctor who after reading through my notes again and questioning me for Mirena Coil . I'm unable to have it due to my ablation I had in 2016 my doctor is concerned that there could be a risk to tearing my uterus when fitting it.
So she has given me Oestrogen pump with progesterone tablets. I don't know The makes as my pharmacy has to order it in.
We talked about the Mitazapine but she wants to try and get me the best HRT treatment sorted first.

Burchers

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2018, 06:06:55 AM »

Update

Started Estrogel 2 pumps in s morning and Ustrogen 100mg every night.

Not feeling the best after a week feeling nauseous, anxiety levels raised.Waking up feeling like electric current running through my body.

Feeling so fed up just don't know what to do anymore
Pages: 1 [2]