Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Boobs are getting bigger  (Read 2855 times)

Hinari hot flush

Boobs are getting bigger
« on: April 17, 2018, 07:51:34 PM »

Im new to this menopause thing have the hot flushes ( hence the name ;)) and the weight gain but my boobs seem to be getting bigger went from a D up to an F in the last 6 months. Hubby is enjoying the new size but ive had to buy a whole to new wardrobe to cater for the increase in boobs and more cleavage on show.

Anyone else experienced this?

Dancinggirl

Re: Boobs are getting bigger
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 09:02:12 PM »

Hi and welcome
You haven't told us your age or where you are in your menopause journey but weight gain and changes in our body shape are all part of the joys of the menopause.
Do read up all the info on this site - it really helps to get clued up. DG x

Hinari hot flush

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 10:30:17 PM »

Sorry thanks for the welcome. Im 47 and still get periods but there a little haywire and all over the place so I am still peri menopausal. Not on HRT at the moment but the flushes are a killer find myself hovering around the fridge and freezer at home and in the supermarket to cool down.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2018, 07:25:59 AM »

If flushes are a bother then a low dose of HRT might well be worth trying. You'd start with a sequential hrt and this would make your bleeds regula and less hassle. DG x

Wilks

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 08:44:02 AM »

My boobs have got bigger since I started HRT. My husband likes it but I don't  ;D

Blakeygray

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2018, 06:18:39 PM »

Yep same here. Even when two stone lighter than I am now they crept up to a 36dd and weigh a bloody ton.

Hinari hot flush

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2018, 07:07:01 PM »

My Hubby is over the moon with them but at our age its a pain they've appeared overnight and the added weight on the back is annoying.
Also the cleavage just doesnt look as good these days im a bit crepey :-\

Dorothy

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 10:26:20 PM »

I've just had to buy new bras with a D cup and have been really upset about it - I've always had an almost non-existent bust and I HATE the size I am now.  I feel like I'm trapped in someone else's body and I'm having to really push myself to go out anywhere because I feel so self conscious.  Fortunately, I've always worn baggy tops so most of my stuff still fits but that's not much comfort - I can cope with everything sagging and wrinkling, but not this!

Wilks

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 11:50:47 AM »

Dorothy I know how you feel! I've been the same size and shape for about 30 years and now suddenly massive boobs! It's not me at all. When I say “massive”, I mean B cup but I have a large rib cage so B is quite big!
 :D

Dorothy

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 02:40:37 PM »

I'm glad it's not just me!  I haven't changed bra size since I was 13 and I'm now 43!  I feel like my bust enters the room several minutes before I do and I keep bashing myself because I'm not used to sticking out in front so much!

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »

Me to, but I'm pretty sure they started to blow up when I started hrt, they felt like they would explode I was really uncomfortable with it.
I've recently changed to a sequential hrt the 'pressure ' has subsided so hopefully they may deflate a bit.

Hinari hot flush

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 06:16:40 PM »

Im exactly the same Dorothy had hardly changed size since my teens except when I had my kids and now the twins open doors for me ;) ;D But its a heck of a change to get used to and I hate to go in to TMI but the boob sweat is worse with bigger boobs anyway but the hot flushes makes it worse. I bet mother nature  is having a good laugh at me!!!