Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: question for hurdity  (Read 931 times)

jojo999

question for hurdity
« on: August 04, 2018, 03:25:07 PM »

HI
I tried to send hurdity a message asking her a question...didn't know how to so have added it as a reply to my topic ANDROFEME cream expense.
Just hoping someone can alert her and hopefully she will see it and reply!
Its not private, its just a question about her long cycle HRT and how she feels taking 200mg of utrogestan....other ladies may also have some experience of this too.....
Cheers

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: question for hurdity
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 03:26:01 PM »

You will have to wait until she comes back to the boards  :-\ and apparently she doesn't read every thread.

CLKD

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 03:26:34 PM »

You have asked the question in your other thread  :-\.

Jeaniewigs

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 03:27:41 PM »

Hi joojo999 you have to make ten posts before you can access the pm facility and email privately,your nearly there keep posting and I'm sure Hurdity will be along soon to help 😘Jeanie

Hurdity

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »

HI
I tried to send hurdity a message asking her a question...didn't know how to so have added it as a reply to my topic ANDROFEME cream expense.
Just hoping someone can alert her and hopefully she will see it and reply!
Its not private, its just a question about her long cycle HRT and how she feels taking 200mg of utrogestan....other ladies may also have some experience of this too.....
Cheers

Hi there - like most of us jojo999 - I just come on when I have a little time, not too busy ( tricky at this time of year!) and often only read a few posts since a considered reply can take some time!  However I did see your Q because I remembered that I had responded to that thread and I;ve answered :)

Hurdity x

Hurdity

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2018, 07:59:15 PM »

You will have to wait until she comes back to the boards  :-\ and apparently she doesn't read every thread.

Haha CLKD - who does?!  Heavens - life's too short and most of it doesn't interest me like the This and That (great for those who do though!). I just go to my usual boards - mainly All Things Meno and Newbies, sometimes Private Lives - rarely the others (except sometimes in winter!) - or the Weather or Wildlife ones. Then scan the headings and see if there is anything that grabs me (or if any unanswered posts) - and then answer if there is anything I can add! I'm sure most of us are the same. I do try to remember if I've posted on a thread and go back to look at any answers but not always - can't remember them all you know - even ones I've answered - brain doesn't work quite like it used to  ::)

Hurdity x

Kathleen

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 08:36:33 AM »

Hello ladies.

jojo999 - I'm pleased  that Hurdity saw your question and was able to help you plus the private messaging facility is very helpful and available as soon as you qualify.

I've always assumed that most members have busy lives and therefore just respond to posts that have a particular relevance to them or where their experience may be helpful. Surely  going though every post and making commenting multiple comments would take all day! Nothing else would ever get done lol!.

Take care ladies.

K.

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 02:32:36 PM »

It never takes me all day .................  8) and not that busy then Hurdity ?