Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Tibolone  (Read 1366 times)

spider

Tibolone
« on: February 22, 2018, 07:14:58 PM »

Hi everyone
I've not been on the forum now for a long time but hoping for some support from you lovelies out there.
I've been on and off HRT for the last few years due to side effects which I found too much to cope with. After a few months of constant anxiety, sweats, flushes and so on (my life was nothing but miserable tbh) I went back to doctor and tried premique low dose. Success 😃 for last 5 months but now it's discontinued....I can't believe my rotten luck 😢.
I've been 3 weeks now cold turkey and suffering terribly again...constant sweats, panic attacks, palpitations, anger, tears the lot...so back to doc today and he's prescribed me tibolone to try? Wondering how this has been for anyone else?
I just feel I can't go on like this again and keen to try anything that would help.... 😀

Annie0710

Re: Tibolone
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 12:03:21 AM »

Give it a go, it could well get you your life back.  There's threads on Tibolone so it's probably best that you search it on the search tab, be prepared for lengthy reading !

I've read here that some women have topped up Tibolone with oestrogen gel if sweats are still happening x